- Submit the nanoparticle sample
- Select to add the Size characterization from the Physical Characterization Navigation Tree item
- Complete required summary fields including characterization source and descriptive title
- Select to add Derived Bioassay Data (optional)
- Select to upload a file (optional)
- Select to add Derived Datum (optional):
- Select Z-Average Size from the Derived Data Name
- Select Mean from the Value Type
- Enter the Value of 120 in the Value field
- Select nm in the Unit pull down list
- Add a description (optional)
Uncontrolled metadata can be submitted by selecting \[Other]\ in any of the pull-down lists and entering the new term in the popup window.
Note, a user must have privileges to submit data to see the Add feature. Detailed information on submitting characterization data is available from the caNanoLab portal via the caNanoLab help link.