The NCI EVS General Purpose Report Writer is a web-based tool that allows users to generate reports from a specified data source and download/print these reports to a specified file type or format (for example, Excel, tab-delimited) This tool allows for the generation of standard reports (with predefined criteria and outputs) and custom reports where the user must provide the tool with the required search criteria and desired output data.
Currently the Report Writer is only available internally but there are future plans to deploy to the production environment where it will be made available to external users.
Installation and Downloads
- No download; internal release.
- NCI Report Writer Github Repository
Multiexcerpt include MultiExcerptName ExitDisclaimer nopanel true MultiExcerptName ExitDisclaimer PageWithExcerpt wikicontent:Exit Disclaimer to Include
Forum and Support
- Application Support email
- Bug Reports or Feature Requests
- List of EVS URLs (login required)
- GForge Project; Docs archive, Files archive
Presentations, Demos and Other Materials
None available at this time.
Documentation and Training
- NCI Protégé
- BiomedGT Wiki
- NCI Term Browser
- NCI Thesaurus Browser
- NCI Metathesaurus Browser
- NCI Term Form (suggest new terms)