2. RIDER PILOT PROJECT (2005-2007)
This data collection was originally supported under supplemental funding for the LIDC U01 project and focused on the collection of longitudinal studies using X-ray CT for monitoring the response to therapy. The data came primarily from MDACC and several of the LIDC academic sites. The data is not annotated. However it contains a sub-set of 30 longitudinal cases that are annotated using the RECIST criteria.
3.1 ACADEMIC SITE COLLECTIONS: Focus on methods for data analysis
- Repeat CT Measurements: Human subjects: Lung
- Download the related lesion notes: MSKCC RepeatCT Lesion notes for RIDER.xls
- Download the related publication: Zhaob-RepeatCT Radiology2009.pdf
UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON
- Longitudinal PET/CT human studies: Lung
- Repeat human subject studies: Neuro
- Dynamic Contract Enhanced studies: DCE MRI:
- Diffusion weighted imaging: DWI MR
- Diffusion tensor imaging: DT MRI.
UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN
- Repeat measurements: Human subjects: Breast
- DCE MRI