NIH | National Cancer Institute | NCI Wiki  

Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.
Comment: Migrated to Confluence 5.3

 Attendees

NameRolePresent
Wright, Larry NIH/NCI  x
Fragoso, Gilberto NIH/NCI    x

De Coronado, Sherri    

NIH/NCI    

Safran, Tracy

NIH/NCI   x
Ong, Kim L
ISx
Lucas, Jason R
ISx
Bauer, Scott  Mayox
Stancl, Craig
Mayox
Endle,  CoryMayox
Wynne, Robert    NIH/NCIx
Pan, JJ
NIH/NCI [E]x
Tran, Tin    NIH/NCI [C]  
Ahmed, Shamim
NIH/NC [C]  
Haber, Margaret (NIH/NCI) 
Roth, Laura (NIH/NLM)  
Ramani, Vivek (NIH/NCI) [C]  
Carlsen, Brian (NIH/NCI) [C] 
Wong, Joanne   

Kuntipuram, Kumar

 x

 

Action Items

 #AssignedDescriptionDate IdentifiedDue DateDate CompletedStatus
64ScottTo follow up on URI's on OWL2 with Harold.   on hold
156Scott

Scott to work with Gilberto to determine what is needed for OWL 2 requirements

2014.04.30  

on hold

164CoryCory to add implementation to CTS2 implementations page.2014.04.30  on hold
170ScottUpdate the ARC dates to include range of dates for each tier.2014.05.14  on hold
185GilbertoCreate Jira for OWL 2 Annotation issue in the API.2014.05.28  open
197ScottDo a gap analysis on what the URI_Resolver logs and what NCI would like to know from these logs2014.6.18  on hold
200Larry/SherryQuery current LexEVS users about use of SOAP, REST or QBE services in the legacy caCORE api's2014.6.18  open
207CoryWrite issue against CTS2 OMG regarding the ability to return INACTIVE concepts only.2014.07.30  open
208CraigNLM Technical team discussion - report back at next meeting. 2014.07.30  done
209Craig/LarryPlan Techical F2F/AMIA meetings.2014.07.30  

open

210Larry/GilbertoDetermine if there is a need to meet with the CTRP2014.07.30  on hold
212LarryInclude LexGrid XML Export as part of the 5.1 retirement notice. 2014.07.30  

on hold

213Kumar/JJConfirm QA and Dev tier decision.2014.08.06  done
214ScottUpdate PTEs for QA and Dev Tiers2014.08.13  

open

215ScottContact Jacob about DEV tier concerns.2014.08.13  open
216ScottContact Phil Hartman about the DEV DRT deployment.2014.08.13  open
217ScottProvide Scope Document Link to Tin.2014.08.13  open
218Scott/CoryProvide QA date to Tin2014.08.13  open
219ScottSend Jason the list of tasks for deployment.2014.08.13  open

Progress

Immediate Priorities and Problems (Mayo Team)

Scott:  JIRA 573, 633

  • 573 - not able to replicate this issue.  Suggest to close - mark as corrected in 6.2.  Verified that works.
  • 633 - All of struts removed out of SDK and caCORE service.   Now working on the existing junits to make sure nothing was broke when struts removed. 
  • JUnits - Would like to consider looking at making the junits less dependent on the source (remove the versioning of code systems, etc).  

Cory:  Working JIRA #'s 371, 599, 639

Craig: Project Plan Updates, Contract updates.

 

 

 

caDSR and Value Set and other URIs (Weekly Status)Nothing new.  
Dev DRT requestNeed to talk with Phil Hartman.  TODO:  Scott to follow up on the DRT for next steps.  
QA ProcessNeed to discuss how to run the units.  Tin is running on Eclipse.  TODO:  Provide Scope Document.   Decide when to release 6.2.   
Thesaurus load on SSD (Scott)

Installed and did initial load of Thesaurus (13 minutes for indexing).  Next would be to do more performance testing.

Looked into MySQL on SSD - but determined more memory is more effective. 

  
Discuss JIRA items 599/573 (Scott/Cory)see notes above.  
NLM Technical Team discussion (Craig)

VSAC team is developing authoring value set services in CTS2 over VSAC. 

Discussed several requirements for the service - identified no gaps with CTS2.

Can discuss again during the planned demo with NLM.

  
Miracle Week Support (Scott)Scott to provide list to Jason  - start completing dates, etc to help identify what needs to be done and when.  This will help prepare for the week.  TODO: Scott to send Jason the List; Jason to update the list  
Installer Issue

Scott to ask Jacob to verify the environment (SAX parser and path).  TODO: Scott to contact Jacob if needed.

  
OWL (Gilberto)

Creating a new sample OWL for OWL2 loader.  

New OWL API does not do several things, so we will need to compensate for that in the load.

  

 

 

 

JIRA Issues

Description
Jira
serverNCI Tracker
keyLEXEVS-570
Jira
serverNCI Tracker
keyLEXEVS-573
Jira
serverNCI Tracker
keyLEXEVS-579
Jira
serverNCI Tracker
keyLEXEVS-586
Jira
serverNCI Tracker
keyLEXEVS-594
Jira
serverNCI Tracker
keyLEXEVS-597
Jira
serverNCI Tracker
keyLEXEVS-598
Jira
serverNCI Tracker
keyLEXEVS-599
Jira
serverNCI Tracker
keyLEXEVS-605
Jira
serverNCI Tracker
keyLEXEVS-606
Jira
serverNCI Tracker
keyLEXEVS-607
Jira
serverNCI Tracker
keyLEXEVS-608
Jira
serverNCI Tracker
keyLEXEVS-609
Jira
serverNCI Tracker
keyLEXEVS-612
Jira
serverNCI Tracker
keyLEXEVS-613
Jira
serverNCI Tracker
keyLEXEVS-615
Jira
serverNCI Tracker
keyLEXEVS-616
Jira
serverNCI Tracker
keyLEXEVS-617
Jira
serverNCI Tracker
keyLEXEVS-618
Jira
serverNCI Tracker
keyLEXEVS-619
Jira
serverNCI Tracker
keyLEXEVS-620
Jira
serverNCI Tracker
keyLEXEVS-621
Jira
serverNCI Tracker
keyLEXEVS-622
Jira
serverNCI Tracker
keyLEXEVS-623
Jira
serverNCI Tracker
keyLEXEVSCTS2-2
Jira
serverNCI Tracker
keyLEXEVSCTS2-3

Project Plan Changes

#DescriptionDue DateResourcesNotesRisksMitigation
 None     
       
       

 Planned Activities

Area of InterestDetails
  
  
  

Risks, Issues, Dependencies

Risks

Opened DateDue DateDescriptionLikelihood (H, M, L)ImpactAssignedStatusMitigation Strategy
         
         

Issues

 #Opened DateDescriptionImpactAssignedStatus
      
      
      

Dependencies

Opened DateDescriptionAssigned