Investigation Title: Nanotechnology Characterization Laboratory (NCL) Dendrimer-Based MRI Contrast Agent
Investigation Description: The objective of this investigation is to characterize a PAMAM dendrimer with an associated gadolinium chelate MRI contrast agent. The nanomaterials submitted for testing at the NCL were (NCL20) G4 tris (hydroxyl) terminated PAMAM dendrimer, (NCL21) G4 pyrrolidinone terminated PAMAM dendrimer, (NCL22) G4.5 COONa terminated PAMAM dendrimer, (NCL23) G4.5 COONa terminated PAMAM dendrimer-Magnevist® complex, (NCL25) G4 tris (hydroxyl) terminated PAMAM dendrimer-Magnevist® complex, and (NCL26) G4 pyrrolidinone terminated PAMAM dendrimer-Magnevist® complex. Commercially available Magnevist® (NCL24) was used as a control. NCL studies addressed in this report can be divided into three main categories: physicochemical characterization; immunotoxicology; in vitro toxicology.
- Investigation File: NCL Dendrimer-Based MRI Contrast Agent (login required)
- Study Files: Size by Dynamic Light Scattering (DLS) | Cytotoxicity Study (login required)
- Material Files: NCL-20 | NCL-21 | NCL-22 | NCL-23 | NCL-24 | NCL-25 | NCL-26 (login required)
- Assay Files: Size by DLS Assay | Lactate Dehydrogenase (LDH) Assay | MTT Assay (login required)
- Report: Dentrimer-Based MRI Image Contrast Agent (login required)