NIH | National Cancer Institute | NCI Wiki  

WIKI MAINTENANCE NOTICE

Please be advised that NCI Wiki will be undergoing maintenance on Thursday, May 23rd between 1200 ET and 1300 ET.
Wiki will remain available, but users may experience screen refreshes or HTTP 502 errors during the maintenance period. If you encounter these errors, wait 1-2 minutes, then refresh your page.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the CBIIT Atlassian Management Team.

Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

...

Sprint Status

 

Current Sprint  Sprint 57 (May 25, 2017 – June 7, 2017)

16X237 Agile Development - Sprint Status#16X237AgileDevelopment-SprintStatus-Sprint57

DEV Blade - Update
  • Moving up the tiers
  • 6.5.0.1.RC.1 LexEVS Admin

Discussion Points:

  • 6.5.0.1.RC.1 has been loaded and verified on Dev.

Decision Points:

  • Cory will create LexEVS 6.5.0.1.FINAL build and will request Jacob to install on DEV and then DATA_QA.

Docker - Next Steps Discussion

Discussion Points:

  •  There is a meeting set for Monday to discuss creating NCI Docker containers.

Decision Points:

Value Set Architecture

  • Update
  • Discuss Definitions
  • Publish Valueset = Yes
  • Hierarchy

Discussion Points:

  • There is continued discussion on how to determine value sets and hierarchies.
  • TVS location -
  • We will look at enhancing the value set API more for better performance.

Decision Points:

  • We agreed to use the term browser definition if it exists, otherwise we will use the entity definition.  This assumes that the information will stay in the scrubbed version of the OWL2 XML.
    • NCI agreed to this.
  • We need to keep the publish value set flag in the scrubbed version of the OWL2 XML..
    • NCI agreed to this.
  • Rob will send out the details on the hierarchy structure and what flags/properties will be there.
  • Kim will need to update to use the modified API in the term browser after Scott makes his changes. 
    • Jason agreed.

CTRP discussion

  • API Requirements
  • Opportunity to use transitive table and/or Graph closure exposed via REST-ful services

Discussion Points:

  • Craig requested that any meeting minutes from the meeting last week be shared with the team.
  • We need to understand the CTRP's project boundaries and requirements for the different teams.
  • There are no action items for the team at this time.

Decision Points:

LexEVS External Users

  • Raphael (Brazil)

Discussion Points:

  • Scott helped this user set up the Remote API. 

Decision Points:

Team Absences

Mayo Team

  • Cory - 6/19 - 6/23
  • Scott - 7/27 - 7/28, 7/31- 8/1
  • Craig -

NCI

  • Tracy
  • Rob June 16,19
  • Kim
  • Larry - 6/23 - 6/29

...