The major changes in this release are described in the Release Summary and include:
- a consistent level of abstraction and clearer model with traceability to BRIDG by direct inclusion of the relevant BRIDG classes
- LS DAM alignment with the current version of BRIDG (3.0.2)
- The Generic Assay model, developed in collaboration with the HL7 Clinical Genomics Working Group, is included as a core component of the LS DAM. This extensible component of the model represents concepts that are common to life sciences research over multiple technologies.
- For a complete list of modifications and additions to the LS DAM v 2.0 please see the Model Documentation
- For those interested in viewing the LS DAM v2.0 model
- For more information on the LS DAM see the LS DAM Wiki page