The CDE Browser can be used to download collections of meta data describing data held in repositories for cancer reserach and clinical trials. These CDEs can be downloaded in Excel or XML Format. However, it is not always easy to find the desired collection, as CDEs are organized in the Navigation Tree by Context, not topic. Attempting to download all the Released CDEs would result in a file that is too large for an Excel download. The canned collections below are provided for your convenience.
- Set of all All non-retired production CDE's (CDEs that do not have Workflow status = "RETIRED....")
- Set of all All production CDEs with Registration Status = "STANDARD"
- North American Central Cancer Registries (NAACCR) meta data elements (CDEs)
- Surveillance, Epidemiology and End Results (SEER) meta data elements (CDEs)
- BRIDG metadata elements (CDEs)
- National Cancer Imaging Archive (NCIA)
- NCIA CDEs in Excel
- NCIA CDEs in XML
- Lung Imaging Database Consortium (LIDC)
- LIDC CDEs in Excel
- LIDC CDEs in XML
For other formats and prior versions of the files see attachments below.