The AIM Template Service (ATS) stores AIM templates on the Internet. ATS allows AIM users using ATB and/or the ATS web interface to upload, search and download shared AIM templates. It also allows templates owners to make a template private or share a set of AIM templates with the larger ATS user community.
Features in This Release
- Support Supports AIM template version 1, revision 23 and version 2, revision 8Support search capability
- Supports searching on AIM template containers and templates
- Support upload Supports uploading AIM templates with valid user authentication
- Support Supports AIM template download AIM templates
- Public templates for all users
- Private templates for assigned users
- Allow Allows template owners to make a template private or public
- Add an ability to directly export a valid AIM template from “AIM Template” tab by wrapping an AIM template with AIM template container.
- Fixed private and public assignment to a template based on user name.
- Does not allow guest users to upload AIM templates
- Fixed non-existent URL will redirect to the default search page
If you need help, contact Application Support.