The caBIG® Annotation and Image Markup (AIM) information model can be used to store image annotations and markups using well-defined common data elements and controlled terminologies. The project has software tools to capture and create AIM annotations. The AIM Template Builder (ATB) assists clinicians, image researchers, or clinical trial study designers in creating a set of controlled questions and related answers to each question for a particular type of imaging study, without requiring knowledge of the AIM information model. A study’s image interpreters can make simple and constrained annotations in a structured format based on AIM templates. These templates contain a vast amount of knowledge and expertise from imaging expertsesxperts. Sharing AIM templates requires ATB users to share an AIM template by e-mail, CD/DVD and/or USB drive. These methods may not be convenient for exchanging AIM templates.
- Supports AIM template version 1, revision 23
- Supports searching on AIM template containers and templates
- Supports uploading AIM templates with valid user authentication
- Supports AIM template download
- Public templates for all users
- Private templates for assigned users
- Allows template owners to make a template private or public
- Add an ability to directly export Supports directly exporting a valid AIM template from “AIM Template” the AIM Template tab by wrapping an AIM template with AIM template container.
- Fixed Supports private and public assignment to a template based on user name.
- Non-existent URLs no longer redirect to the default search page
- Does not allow guest users to upload AIM templatesFixed non-existent URL will redirect to the default search page
If you need help, contact Application Support.