|#||Assigned||Description||Date Identified||Due Date||Date Completed||Status|
|Mayo/Jason||We have run into multiple issues where the performance on the DEV tier has be a problem due to Mayo not being able to replicate the slow points due to the drastic difference in DEV resources. We discuss this with the systems team and they requested us to put in a DRT ticket that provides the specs to match the Mayo DEV server.||08/30/13||The server resources have been expanded with an addition vCPU and an additional 2GB memory. Initial tests have shown better performance but the testing is ongoing.|
|Area of Interest||Details|
|LexEVS 6.1||Test report is going through pier review now. The URI resolver and CTS2 interface are on QA now. The appscan on CTS2 came back without any high or medium vulnerabilities. URI resolver appscan is running now.|
|LexEVS 6.0 and 5.1|
The patch has been deployed to stage tier. QA team was having an issue getting the URL working. Norval said he will take a look to see what is going on. AppScan is being run on 6.0 now. This will be followed by the 5.1 appscan once we figure out the URL. Then run a smoke test.
|Term Browser 2.3 Release|
The AppScan came back with no high or medium vulnerabilities for 2 of the 4 URL's.
|Meta Download Validation App||Waiting for the final decision on whether to use the EVS or CBIIT interface. A meeting was held and the discussion items are being put together and are supposed to be distributed. Still waiting for the final decision. Development is on hold until then. QA team also said they will be sending out the performance test results to the group.|
|Term Suggestion Form||QA team has the tag to start testing but has not had time to do anything with it yet.|
|NCIm Browser||NCIm browser has passed appscan and has been tested. It will be ready to deploy to stage once the 6.1 API is deployed there.|
|Provided the final tags for release to stage.|
|GF#32816||Migrate to LexEVS API 6.1.||6/28/2013||1 Developer||We are still reviewing the new deployment of LexEVS 6.1 on DEV. This date is dependent on the value sets issues describe previously.|
|Moving up Development Time||7/17/2013||We are pushing to get the coding done for a July 17th review by the EVS users. This will give the users a chance to provide input on the implementation before we completely freeze the code.|
|Pushing back the start of the user evaluation||7/22/2013||Having an issue with the exact match search. Working with mayo to get it resolved but need it fixed before user can review.|
|Delay starting QA testing for Term Browser and NCIm Browser||7/13/2013||We had to delay the start of the QA testing since a fully functioning API has not been established on the QA tier.|
|Delays with the final release candidate of LexEVS 6.1 API on QA||9/6/2013||The LexEVS 6.1 release has been extended to mid to late October. Sense the browsers are dependent on the API we will need to extend the release date to late October/early November.||Deployment by 9/30 is at risk|
|Delays with LexEVS 6.1 API due to deployment setup/AppScan||11/8/2013||There has been issues with getting all the components of LexEVS 6.1 setup on the DEV tiers. We have also received vulnerabilities from the AppScan on the QA tier that were not found on the DEV tier. These vulnerabilities require software patches to both the infrastructure and browser software requiring a new tag.|
|Government Shutdown and Contract delays||10/21/2013||The deployment schedule has been delayed by 3 weeks due to the government shutdown and subsequent delays to the contract start up.|
|Area of Interest||Details|
|Term Browser 2.3 Release||Provide required support for deployment to Stage tier.|
|Term Browser 2.3 Release||Make any required fixes from Appscan.|
|Term Suggestion Application Release||Make any required fixes from QA testing.|
Provide required support for deployment to Stage tier.
Start planning on the 2.4 release.
Risks, Issues, Dependencies
|#||Opened Date||Due Date||Description||Likelihood (H, M, L)||Impact||Assigned||Status||Mitigation Strategy|
|6/19/13||9/30/13||Term Browser 2.3 and LexEVS 6.1 are in parallel development with the Term Browser having a dependency on LexEVS release. Both have a hard deployment date of 9/30/2013. Anticipating some QA resource limitations with both schedules being in parallel.||M||Jason||Monitoring both schedules and will provide status to QA to make sure resources are available.|
|7/17/2013||Removal of JAVA 1.6 from desktops. The Term Browser deployments using AntHillPro require JAVA 1.6. Putting in a request for a waiver until we can upgrade.||This would affect the deployments and production environment for the EVS tools. It sounds like this is going to be a future issue but we should have time to upgrade before it is part of the CBIIT tech stack.||Provided a level of effort for migrating all of the EVS applications to Java 1.7 to the Technical Project Manager and government sponsor.|
|7/31/2013||We currently have an issue where the browsers are ready to move to the QA tier for testing but due to the dependency of LexEVS 6.1 cannot start the QA testing process. LexEVS 6.1 does not currently have all the pre-QA qualification to proceed with the deployment to the QA tier.||With a hard deadline of Sept. 30 for both the browsers and LexEVS API 6.1 there is concern that there will be time to finish all the testing and deployments on time.||Received approval to proceed to QA tier with LexEVS 6.1.|
|Term Browser 2.3 release dependent on the LexEVS 6.1 release. See the Issue listed for 7/31/2013 for details on the status.|