If you have access to the JIRA Tracking System, click a JIRA link to review additional development details.
The following are tracker numbers and descriptions of the technology upgrades since the last release.
|Description||JIRA issue link|
Updated the Application Support Email to NCIAppSupport@nih.gov.
Phone Info remains the same (Local: 240-276-5541 OR Toll-Free: 1-888-478-4423)
Important Remaining Issues
The following are tracker numbers and descriptions of unresolved issues.
|Issue||JIRA issue ink|
Retrieving forms and their classifications using the Rest AP or the GtXML API returns different results.
When a Data element has multiple designations, the names and type are listed on different rows in the CDE Browser Excel Download, but in the RESTFul API with return type CSV, after importing the file into an Excel spreadsheet, all names are merged into one cell, and all name types are merged into another cell.
CDEs are not classified by individual classification scheme items, so retrieving the CDE by classificationItem is not useful.
There are also several legacy issues (primarily with the generated RESTful interface) that are not addressed by this release:
- GF 27833 querying indirect association with backslash and rolename does not work
- GF 27834 query which is in the form of A->B->A is not working
- GF 27835 indirect association query, A->B->C, where B and C have to be in the same package, package name cannot be specified for B
- GF 28093 Objects having Indirect association with a backslash in the ID throw an error..
- GF 28094 Performance issues when querying certain objects(503 error)
- GF 28310 HTML queries may return partial results.
Refer to the caDSR Technology Dependency Matrix for the caDSR and other software technologies on which this release of this product relies.
|4.1.7||?? October 2018|
|4.1.6||18 September 2018|
|4.1.5||2 March 2018|
|4.1.4||28 February 2018|
April 14, 2009