The CDE Browser can be used to download collections of meta data describing data held in repositories for cancer reserach and clinical trials. These CDEs can be downloaded in Excel or XML Format. However, it is not always easy to find the desired collection, as CDEs are organized in the Navigation Tree by Context, not topic. Attempting to download all the Released CDEs would result in a file that is too large for an Excel download. The canned collections below are provided for your convenience.
- All non-retired production CDE's (CDEs that do not have Workflow status = "RETIRED....")
- All production CDEs with Registration Status = "STANDARD"
- North American Central Cancer Registries (NAACCR) meta data elements (CDEs)
- Surveillance, Epidemiology and End Results (SEER) meta data elements (CDEs)
- BRIDG metadata elements (CDEs)
- National Biomedical Imaging Archive (NBIA)(formerly NCIA)
- NBIA CDEs in Excel
- NBIA CDEs in XML
- Lung Imaging Database Consortium (LIDC)
- LIDC CDEs in Excel
- LIDC CDEs in XML
For other formats and prior versions of the files see attachments below.
If importing caDSR content into another ISO/IEC 11179 registry, ie local implementation of cgMDR, please add the caDSR Registration Authority Identifier (RAI) 2.16.840.1.1138126.96.36.199 to the metadata to keep the caDSR content distinct from the local repository. Per ISO/IEC 11179, the RAI is part of a globally unique identifier known as the IRID (Item Registry Identifier), and uniquely identifies registry content as being related to particular registrars. The IRID for all caDSR content is the <caDSR OID + Item public Id + item version>. For example, if the caDSR item public id = 2181292, version = 1.1, when importing you would add the RAI, and the result would be an IRID = 2.16.840.1.1138188.8.131.52 + 2181292 + 1.1.
Coming soon! A link to cancerGrid UK cgMDR PTCRi (Particle Therapy Cancer Research) instance of cgMDR where you can download metadata elements in caDSR XML format, the native cgMDR format for importing into your own cgMDR instance, as well as an XML Schema annotated with W3C SAWSDL annotation tags