LexEVS Service Clients to be Able to Consume HTTPS Enabled Services
- All LexEVS 6.4.1 Services will only be available via HTTPS protocols.
- LexEVS 6.4.1 services will run under SSL protocol level TLSv1.
- These services will feature third party approved certificates.
- RMI clients accessing the LexEVS services will need to be updated.
- LexEVS Remote API
- LexEVS CTS2 Services
- URI Resolver
All Client references to HTTP URL's should be updated to HTTPS versions
LexEVS Remote API
- The URI Resolver is not considered a public REST API, but it will be switching to HTTPS as well.
Service Related Issues:
LexEVS HTTPS Setup