When users of your AIM template answer template questions, you can offer a list of standardized terms for their answers. You can associate allowed terms with Anatomic Entity, Imaging Observation, and Inference components, and Anatomic Entity and Imaging Observation characteristics.
Once you create an allowed term, you can add more allowed terms under it hierarchically. This allows you to create new concepts from existing allowed terms.
The Lexicon Search dialog box appears. .
- Select an allowed term from a lexicon you have created.
- From the list in the center of the page, select at least one lexicon where you believe the term you are searching for is located.
- From the list that is furthest to the left on the page, enter the term you want to search for. You can also enter only part of the term, such as "Tum" for "Tumor".
- Click . All lexicon entries containing the word you entered appear in the search results.
- Select a term in the search results.
The allowed term appears in the Allowed Terms list in the right panel. .
Showing and hiding panels
Adjust your view of the information in multiple panels by clicking and dragging the border between them.
- Click OK.