Associating one or more tags with a template group makes it easier for you to find and others to discover a template group that you created. Tags are composed of a name and a value. The tag name must be a lexicon term. The tag value can be a string you enter or a lexicon term.
- Click the Template Groups tab.
- Select a template group.
- Below the left panel, click
The selected template group's description appears. .
- Click .
- Double-click the Name column.
The Edit Tag Name dialog box appears.
- Click Select Term.
The Lexicon Search dialog box appears.
- Select a lexicon name and then search for an existing term. For example, in the following window, the selected lexicon is SNOMED_CT and the term is Disease.
- Click Save.
- Assign a code or string value to the term by clicking the Value column, entering the code or string value (for example, GBM), and then clicking Enter.
- Click Done.
You can see the tag when you open the template group.