You can modify an answer choice by choosing a different lexicon term for it, changing its metadata, making it the default answer, or making its selection indicate that the template user has reached the last question.
- Select an answer choice belonging to a template component.
The metadata associated with that answer choice appears in the right panel.
- Below that metadata, click Select Term.
The Lexicon Search dialog box appears. The term you selected appears in the Lexicon Term panel on the right.
- From the list on the far left of the page, select at least one lexicon where you believe the term you are searching for is located. Click and hold the Shift or Ctrl key to select multiple lexicons.
- In the list to the right, enter the term you want to search for. Options include the following:
- Click Whole word if you are entering the whole word and want to restrict your search to it.
- Enter only part of the term, such as "Tum" for "Tumor".
- Do not enter any terms to retrieve all terms in the selected lexicon(s).
- Click . All lexicon entries matching your search criteria appear in the search results.
- Select a term in the search results.
The selected term replaces your original term in the Lexicon Term panel.
- Click OK.
The Templates tab appears with the lexicon term in the right panel.
Click the Default Answer checkbox if you want this answer choice to be the default answer. If you choose this, the answer choice is preceded by a blue icon in the Template Components tree, as follows:
The number of default answers must be equal or greater than the minimum number of answer choices you specified when you added this characteristic to the template component.
- Select the No More Questions checkbox if you want the selection of this answer choice to indicate that this is the last question in the template.
- In the Next Question to Ask section, highlight the next question that the template should ask the user. This selection is not available if you have identified this as the last question in the template.
- Click Save.