- Click the Lexicons tab.
- At the bottom of the Lexicons panel, click the Search Terminology button (
The Lexicon Search window appears. ).
- From the list on the far left of the page, select at least one lexicon where you believe the term you are searching for is located. Click and hold the Shift or Ctrl key to select multiple lexicons.
- In the list to the right, enter the term you want to search for. Options include the following:
- Click Whole word if you are entering the whole word and want to restrict your search to it.
- Enter only part of the term, such as "Tum" for "Tumor".
- Do not enter any terms to retrieve all terms in the selected lexicon(s).
- Click .
- All lexicon entries matching your search criteria options appear in the search results.
- Click to select a term from the search results.
- Click Save.
The term appears in the Lexicon Terms panel of the Lexicons tab.