Data Table 4 (DT4) is an NCI-designated Cancer Center standard report as defined by the NCI Office of Cancer Centers (OCC) https://cancercenters.cancer.gov/ P30 Cancer Center Support Grant (CCSG) Data Table Guide v3.1.1 https://cancercenters.cancer.gov/GrantsFunding/DataGuide and supporting Electronic Data (eData) Guide v3.1.1 https://cancercenters.cancer.gov/GrantsFunding/eData. This report serves as a report of cancer-related, hypothesis-driven, clinical research studies open at a particular Cancer Center during a specified reporting period.
CTRP-generated DT4 reports are leveraged for CCSG DT4 reporting for the following:
- Continued support of interventional CTRP-generated Data Table 4 for both competing and non-competing applications
- Observational CTRP-generated Data Table 4 for non-competing applications began in FY 22 (i.e., Oct 1, 2021)
- Ancillary-correlative trials continue to be submitted in a Center-generated Data Table 4
Yes (started Fall 2021)
Continue to submit in CCSG template; Center-generated Data Table 4
- CTRP-generated DT4 (PDF) version: Used for CCSG Competing Type 2/Renewal applications (limited fields in support of the Competing Data Guide requirements for DT4) https://cancercenters.cancer.gov/GrantsFunding/DataGuide
- Required: Interventional trials only
- “Download” - File Type “PDF” report export option
- Read only; Comments are NOT acceptable
- Submission Process: Cancer Center uploads CTRP-generated DT4 (PDF) to the eRA Commons/ASSIST system
- CTRP-generated DT4 (Excel) version: Used for CCSG Non-Competing Research Performance Progress Reports (RPPR) applications (fields in support of the Non-Competing eData Guide requirements for DT4) https://cancercenters.cancer.gov/GrantsFunding/eData
- Required: Interventional trials and Observational studies only
- “Download” - File Type “XLSX” (Excel) report export option
- Comments (Column AD in the report) are acceptable
- Submission Process: Cancer Center emails CTRP-generated DT4 (Excel) to the OCC CCSG mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org
**The expectation is that each NCI-designated Cancer Center will maintain their own data within CTRP throughout the year and facilitate the CTRP-generated DT4 review and submission process.**
For CTRP data requests/discrepancies/questions for review, please send emails to the NCI Clinical Trials Reporting Office (CTRO) mailbox NCICTRO@mail.nih.gov.
Please note that the CTRP/CTRO does NOT get copied on your CCSG CTRP-generated DT4 Competing and/or Non-Competing RPPR submissions; therefore, if you have any specific questions and/or data requests, please send a confidential copy of your CTRP-generated DT4 with questions and/or a summary email with your questions to the NCI CTRO NCICTRO@mail.nih.gov.
If CCSG policy-specific questions, please reach-out to the OCC/Program Director for your Cancer Center. For more information, refer to the following pages: