- Complete clean Protocol document.
- IRB Approval.
- List of Participating Sites (if not included in the protocol document). Multi-site trials require a list of participating sites and contact information.
Informed Consent (if not included in the protocol document).
Currently, the system requires you to supply each of your documents as one of the following formats:
- Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx, or .docm).
- Adobe PDF. Adobe PDF files require special processing. For information about creating PDFs, refer to Converting Files to PDFs.
- Microsoft Excel (.xls, .xlsx, .xlsm, or .xlsb).
How to Submit Trial Related Documents
- Next to the document-type field, (such as Protocol Document), click Browse.
Follow your browser/operating system instructions to navigate to, select, and open the appropriate document.
Repeat the steps above for each type of document.
Adding Multiple "Other" Documents
You can upload more than one (1) "Other" document. After you have uploaded the first of your "Other" documents, click the Add More link. The system displays a new Other document field.