- Unknown User (endlecm)
- Lucas, Jason (NIH/NCI) [C]
- Chen, Yang (NIH/NCI) [C]
|Prod vs Dev chains||Tracy|
|Server space - 240G storage|
Includes software and indexes. Does not included MySQL
|Division of services|
Install VM software on the dedicated servers?
Will MySQL be local?
|TestVM of architecture|
Create a VM for testing of software performance.
See if a VM could be used for Stage and DataQA
|QA week aftermath|
|QA next steps|
|AWS data setup|
Focusing on AWS right now for Stardog deployment
Need to inventory what is on Stardog right now
What are the maintenance tasks
QA specs should be similar to dev
- Scott/Corey review performance testing capabilities for LexEVS/CTS2
- Request meeting with Systems next Tuesday to discuss testing VM for new architecture
- Tracy - review Matt's AWS specs
- Tracy - finish write up of Stardog servers/ similar to LexEVS