Patch release requires user to replace lbRuntime.jar. A small change in the lbconfig.props file can also be incorporated into an existing configuration file to take advantage of an adjustable cache size for value set definitions:
This release includes previous patch items from 6.0.1:
- RRF relation directionality is no longer reversed. https://tracker.nci.nih.gov/browse/LEXEVS-451
- Resolves missing HL7 relations. https://tracker.nci.nih.gov/browse/LEXEVS-449
- RRF loader now allows 9 characters in the staging table for LUI s
- Changed the default collation used in MySql FROM utf8_general_ci TO utf8_bin
- Fixed error in intersection and difference function
- Fixed error in mapping functions to allow concepts to be resolved properly.
- The LexEVS OWL export code has been updated to ensure that the the CUI and TUI properties are present in the OWL exported content.
- Admin scripts cleaned up to match documentation to functionality
- Updated MeDRA security files.
- Users can now set collation table values from configuration file.