LexEVS 6.2 CTS2 Overview of Changes
LexEVS 6.2 CTS2 release consisted of the following changes:
- Interactive CTS2 API Documentation
- Value Set Services
- Entities Active Flag
- LexEVS 6.2 CTS2 Alternate Landing Page
- Upgrade to CTS2 1.1 framework
- Updated LexEVS CTS2 Service to the CTS2 1.1 specification as implemented in the CTS2 Development Framework
Additionally, the LexEVS 6.0 CTS2 API code base has been removed in this release.
CTS2 API Documentation
Interactive CTS2 API Documentation is also available for LexEVS CTS2 6.2.
- Note that issue LEXEVSCTS2-21 will affect value set resolution REST calls with value set names greater than 50 characters. This will be fixed in the next release.
Value Set Services
In LexEVS 6.2 CTS2, the following profile was implemented:
Structural Profile: Value Set
- Functional Profile: Read
- Functional Profile: Query
Value Set Read Methods
The following CTS2 Value Set Read services have been implemented:
Value Set Query Methods
The following CTS2 Value Set Query services have been implemented:
Entities Active Flag
LexEVS 6.2 CTS2 service accepts an "active" flag for entities. If no flag is present, the LexEVS 6.2 CTS2 service will return only active entities.
The two options for the active flag are:
- ACTIVE_ONLY - The inquiry only applies to ACTIVE entries.
- ACTIVE_AND_INACTIVE - The inquiry applies to both ACTIVE and INACTIVE entries
Upgrade of CTS2 Services to CTS2 1.1
The CTS2 compliant REST service was updated from the 1.0 to 1.1 version of the CTS2 specification. This updated CTS2 compliant service provides core support of the Common Terminology Services 2 (CTS2) 1.1 functionality as described in the OMG CTS2 specification 1.1 .