NIH | National Cancer Institute | NCI Wiki  


Wright, Larry NIH/NCI  x
Fragoso, Gilberto NIH/NCI    x

De Coronado, Sherri    


Safran, Tracy

Ong, Kim L
Lucas, Jason R
Bauer, Scott  Mayox
Peterson, Kevin
Stancl, Craig
Endle,  CoryMayox
Wynne, Robert    NIH/NCIx
Brem, Larry  NIH/NCI [C]   
Pan, JJ
Tran, Tin    NIH/NCI [C] x
Ahmed, Shamim
NIH/NC [C]  
Haber, Margaret (NIH/NCI) 
Roth, Laura (NIH/NLM)  
Ramani, Vivek (NIH/NCI) [C]  
Carlsen, Brian (NIH/NCI) [C] 
Wong, Joanne   

Kuntipuram, Kumar



Action Items

 #AssignedDescriptionDate IdentifiedDue DateDate CompletedStatus
54TracyWill try the NCI Thesaurus again. Check with DBA if necessary.  To follow up with Scott if this continues to load slowly.    done
64ScottTo follow up on URI's on OWL2 with Harold.   open
72ScottAdd release date to Release notes when appropriate   open
79Corycomplete security requirements   open
86TracyCreate a JIRA item for the REST call to return an association graph   done
88GilbertoCheck on options download page speed   done
89ScottInvestigate resumebatch – where and how does it pick up threads after failed loads   open
100ScottCheck into source code, namespace application for code queries, javadoc availability etc   open
101RobRecheck the load time issue for NCIt in one month (On next release of the NCIt)   open
102CraigTo follow up with Chris and Harold about when and where to include third parties in LexEVS planning   done
103ScottFollow up on 508 compliance for Bootstrap   done
104CraigTo flag tier deployment of 6.1.1 as optional   done
105ScottTo follow up on meeting over documentation review   done
106CraigConfirm and arrange meeting time for MedDRA review   open
107ScottTo follow up on metadata index issue   done
108ScottLoad the reference NPO from NCI and test the namespace functionality – also document in wiki   open
109ScottFollow up on whether there needs to be a new client package for the distributed 6.1   open
110CraigCheck with Kumar or Larry Brem on travel plans   open
111ScottCheck with Kevin on the prospect of updating the grid services   done


6.1 QA and Deployment (Tin, Jason)Status.   Indexing seems to be an issue.  Metadata Index has a JIRA item we should potentially address. 
Face to Face plans (Craig)Discuss January dates 16th and 17th.  Consensus is the 16th and 17th.  Two full days.  One day on framework and policy and another day on operations and technical details.  Craig to check with Kumar and/or Larry Brem.
Widget progress (Scott)Update.  Report on tab-able items. No authoritative source of how compliant Bootstrap is.  Some evaluation and refactoring of code will be necessary to make this work. Application will stay at Mayo until 508 compliance is achieved.
Deployment Options page (Scott)Much slower in some areas.  No follow up required.
Meta Loader problemJIRA Item #596.  Scott to investigate whether the resumebatch will pick up the thread in question.  Temporary table also not always being cleaned up.  Issue of CUI's dying in a particular CUI load.  One thread fails and not always obviously failing. 
Multiple Namespace reportCTS2 rest call has no namespace.   Multiple namespaces exist for some sets of codes.   Base NPO does not have multiple namespaces.  Scott will get the new version and test locally.  JIRA #597
Tree extensionNo code namespace available to adjust query here either.  Root node takes a namespace but the children api call getTree fails.  JIRA #598
6.1 Documentation overviewStatus – are we satisfied with this?  Outside meeting preparation.  Splash page for CTS2 does not have links that go very far.  Are we thinking of this as our landing page?  Examples for namespace to go on wiki page.  Scott to set up a meeting with interested parties.
Thoughts on the release process and announcement

Don't want to release until documents are in order.  Question of URL's and use of 6.0 vs 6.1 in production.  End user acceptance starting this week on 6.1.    Quick search requires a new package – Scott to follow up.  The plan is to leave the 6.0 server up as default and create a 6.1 specific server address on production.  caGrid is updated to 2.0, but LexEVS is customized.  Need to evaluate whether or not LexEVS is compatible with a 2.0 client.  Action item for Scott to check with Kevin. 



JIRA Issues

LEXEVS-570 - Getting issue details... STATUS
LEXEVS-572 - Getting issue details... STATUS
LEXEVS-573 - Getting issue details... STATUS
LEXEVS-574 - Getting issue details... STATUS
LEXEVS-576 - Getting issue details... STATUS
LEXEVS-579 - Getting issue details... STATUS
LEXEVS-583 - Getting issue details... STATUS
LEXEVS-584 - Getting issue details... STATUS
LEXEVS-585 - Getting issue details... STATUS
LEXEVS-586 - Getting issue details... STATUS
LEXEVS-587 - Getting issue details... STATUS
LEXEVS-588 - Getting issue details... STATUS
LEXEVS-589 - Getting issue details... STATUS
LEXEVS-592 - Getting issue details... STATUS
LEXEVS-593 - Getting issue details... STATUS
LEXEVS-594 - Getting issue details... STATUS
LEXEVS-595 - Getting issue details... STATUS
LEXEVS-596 - Getting issue details... STATUS
LEXEVS-597 - Getting issue details... STATUS
LEXEVS-598 - Getting issue details... STATUS

Project Plan Changes

#DescriptionDue DateResourcesNotesRisksMitigation

 Planned Activities

Area of InterestDetails
List of Issues, adjustmentsLoaders and smaller issues
Continue work on widgets 

Risks, Issues, Dependencies


Opened DateDue DateDescriptionLikelihood (H, M, L)ImpactAssignedStatusMitigation Strategy
110/10/2013 ShutdownH No work allowed.
CraigResolvedGovernment shutdown resolved.


 #Opened DateDescriptionImpactAssignedStatus


Opened DateDescriptionAssigned





  • No labels