NIH | National Cancer Institute | NCI Wiki  


Wright, Larry NIH/NCI  x
Fragoso, Gilberto NIH/NCI    x

De Coronado, Sherri    


Safran, Tracy

Ong, Kim L
Lucas, Jason R
Bauer, Scott  Mayox
Stancl, Craig
Endle,  CoryMayox
Wynne, Robert    NIH/NCI 
Pan, JJ
Tran, Tin    NIH/NCI [C] x
Carlsen, Brian (NIH/NCI) [C] 
Wong, Joanne   

Kuntipuram, Kumar



Action Items

 #AssignedDescriptionDate IdentifiedDue DateDate CompletedStatus
64ScottTo follow up on URI's on OWL2 with Harold.   on hold

Scott to work with Gilberto to determine what is needed for OWL 2 requirements


on hold

164CoryCory to add implementation to CTS2 implementations page.2014.04.30  on hold
170ScottUpdate the ARC dates to include range of dates for each tier.2014.05.14  on hold
185GilbertoCreate Jira for OWL 2 Annotation issue in the API.2014.05.28  on hold
197ScottDo a gap analysis on what the URI_Resolver logs and what NCI would like to know from these logs2014.6.18  on hold
200Larry/SherryQuery current LexEVS users about use of SOAP, REST or QBE services in the legacy caCORE api's2014.6.18  on hold
207CoryWrite issue against CTS2 OMG regarding the ability to return INACTIVE concepts only.2014.07.30  on hold
209Craig/LarryPlan Techical F2F/AMIA meetings.2014.07.30  


210Larry/GilbertoDetermine if there is a need to meet with the CTRP2014.07.30  on hold
212LarryInclude LexGrid XML Export as part of the 5.1 retirement notice. 2014.07.30  

on hold

224ScottURI Resolver - Provide overview of how to access the URI Resolver2014.09.03  

on hold

225ScottURI Resolver - Look at TLAMP and VSAC service to determine usage of URI Resolver2014.09.03  on hold
235Mayo/NCI TeamIdentify additional value set JIRA items to be included in 6.3 release.2014.10.02  on hold
237ScottFinal code deliverables posted to SFTP site and wiki pages updated.2014.10.02  on hold
244CraigPlan meeting with Tracy to discuss collaborative LexEVS development process2014.12.03  open
245Kim/NCIConfirm that the manifest and Tree Jar that Scott put on sftp will work. 2014.12.10  open
246CoryInvestigate if possible to use Apache as a proxy for NodeJS2014.12.10  



Gilberto to follow up with NCI security team about the use of NodeJS.



248CoryLook at alternative API documentation tools.2014.12.10  


249CoryFollow up with Tracy about the CTS2 landing page (configuration file)2014.12.10  done
250Craig/LarryCancel Dec 24 and Dec 31 meetings.2014.12.10  


251CoryInstall NodeJS on NCI server.2014.12.17  


251CraigUpdate 6.3 project plan to include 6.2 release activities.2014.12.17  open


Immediate Priorities and Problems (Mayo Team)



  • Progress made with Gilberto and others.
  • Scott has made changes and pushed out those changes for review.
  • Need to decide what we are going to include in 6.3 and what will go back to the backlog.
  • Meeting scheduled for Wednesday PM to continue this discussion.
  • Kim needs to test the namespace fix. 

Planned Lucene discussion on Friday with Kevin.

Cory:  API Documentation, Informatics update

  • Installed ioDocs locally on node js.
  • Looked at other tools - one possible solution if we cannot use nodejs.
  • Discussing the API service with Gilberto.
  • Informatics upgrade going to happen on Friday, Dec 19.

Craig: Project Plan for 6.3 and 6.4. 

  • Need to get closure on the OWL 2 JIRA items.
  • Once all JIRA items identified, can then identify when 6.3 development will be complete.
JIRA items feedback:  Resume Batch JIRA 601
  • Has been previously discussed with Kevin
  • Suggested that there would need to be more indicators provided throughout the process
  • This could prove to be an fairly involved activity (~ 1 week or more)
  • Given the recent enhanced performance, this becomes less of an issue.
  • Lower priority, but would like to consider as part of 6.3.
Tree Evaluation – FeedbackKim will need to provide feedback.
CTS2 API documentation

Possible hosting options - host on NCI or on external system (informatics).

One suggestion was to have service on NCI and then point to another server with the content. Only concern would be the cross-site scripting (and associated filters).

Plan - deploy Node js service on NCI and have it appscan'ed. Once confirmed, then we can then move onto providing the content on another server, etc.

Shady Grove Deployment

Approaching the final steps in deployment. Once data and FW exceptions in place, then start with the browsers. Need to see how 6.2 will run on Shady Grove. Once verified, announce available for testing. Once confirmed, then point to the 6.2 services. Anticipated late December/early January. Once complete, will no longer need to update 6.1 data.

Team will need to update release notes, artifacts. (~ mid-late January).

Public announcement in mid-late January.

Needs to be reflected in the 6.3 project plan. TODO

It was discussed that 6.3 could be deployed over 6.2 deployment. Only concern is column widths.

Automation MeetingScheduled on Friday at 10:30-11:30AM EST.


JIRA Issues

Recent LexEVS Related Issues (within last week)

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution

Recent CTS2 Service Related Issues (within last week)

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution

6.3 LexEVS Related Issues

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution

6.3 CTS2 Service Related Issues

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution

Project Plan Changes

#DescriptionDue DateResourcesNotesRisksMitigation

 Planned Activities

Area of InterestDetails

Risks, Issues, Dependencies


Opened DateDue DateDescriptionLikelihood (H, M, L)ImpactAssignedStatusMitigation Strategy


 #Opened DateDescriptionImpactAssignedStatus


Opened DateDescriptionAssigned





  • No labels