NIH | National Cancer Institute | NCI Wiki  


Please be advised that NCI Wiki will be will be undergoing maintenance on Monday, June 24th between 1000 ET and 1100 ET.
Wiki will remain available, but users may experience screen refreshes or HTTP 502 errors during the maintenance period. If you encounter these errors, wait 1-2 minutes, then refresh your page.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the CBIIT Atlassian Management Team.


Wright, Larry NIH/NCI  x
Fragoso, Gilberto NIH/NCI    x

De Coronado, Sherri    


Safran, Tracy

Ong, Kim L
Lucas, Jason R
Bauer, Scott  Mayox
Stancl, Craig
Endle,  CoryMayo 
Sharma, DeepakMayo 
Wynne, Robert    NIH/NCI [C]x
Tran, Tin    NIH/NCI [C] x
Carlsen, Brian NIH/NCI [C] 
Wong, Joanne NIH/NCI [C] 

Kuntipuram, Kumar


Action Items

AssignedDescriptionDate IdentifiedDue DateDate CompletedStatus

Close issue 

  LEXEVS-1516 - Getting issue details... STATUS

2016.02.092016.04.10 Open

Create JIRA issue to update CTS2 service to use Apache Commons Collections Version 3.2.1 (security issue)

2016.03.092016.03.30 Open


  • Sprint 27
  • On going Support
  • Sprint 27
  • On going Support
  • Sprint 27
  • Sprint 27
  • Agile Admin


Sprint Status

Current Sprint  Sprint 27 (March 31, 2016 – April 13, 2016)

LexEVS S13-500 Agile Development - Sprint Status#SprintStatus-Sprint27

LexEVS Compatibility

  • 6.4 vs. 7.0
  • 6.3 and 6.4 indexes
  • remote service and client jar migration
  • API will remain the same.  
  • However, changes to the jars (client) will be required.
  • The requirement from NCI is that 6.3 users be able to use 6.4 content.
  • Data Loaded would be loaded to 6.4
    • 6.4 indexes would be created
    • For 6.3 indexes would need to be rebuilt.
  • NCI needs to plan on having both 6.4 and 6.3 indexes.
    • Additional storage will need to be obtained by NCI.
  • Additional NCI 6.3 regression testing will need to be done to ensure 6.3 data is still correct.
  • Analysis from Cory about migration to be discussed during the next week's meeting.
    • NCI will need to understand how extensive the changes are.
    • Based on the level of changes, thought needs to be given to releasing as 7.0 instead of 6.4.
  • It was suggested that 6.4 be released all the way to PROD to allow others to use/test. The URL would not be openly shared.

Value Set Issues

  • Follow up/priorities

LEXEVS-1729 - Getting issue details... STATUS

LEXEVS-1730 - Getting issue details... STATUS

LEXEVS-1731 - Getting issue details... STATUS

LEXEVS-1732 - Getting issue details... STATUS

  • Resolution still required:
    • LEXEVS-1731 - Getting issue details... STATUS
    • Note: Not required for 6.4
  • Needs Investigation:
    • LEXEVS-1729 - Getting issue details... STATUS
    • Note: Not required for 6.4
  • Work Arounds exist for:

Feature request to get qualifiers on properties (Metathesaurus)

LEXEVSCTS2-35 - Getting issue details... STATUS

  • Discuss priority
  • This impacts all coding schemes via CTS2 services.
  • To be available for 6.3 and 6.4
  • LEXEVSCTS2-35 - Getting issue details... STATUS
CI environment discussion
  • Last week there was dsicussion about configuring the CI environment with SQL. Scott noted that this might not be needed.
  • This could be included as discussion for the ARC meeting.
ARC for 6.4
  • We will need to prepare ARC documents for 6.4
  • We can copy our previous ARC document (as we don't have any changes).
  • There may be an ARC meeting if deemed necessary.
  • Provide by end of week to Jason.
LexEVS External UsersNothing this week.
Value Set file permissions
  • Tracy is going to evalute latest set of changes.

JIRA Issues

Recent LexEVS Related Bugs and Features (within last week)

Key Summary T Created Reporter P Status Affected Version/s Fix Version/s

Recent CTS2 Service Related Issues (within last week)

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution

6.4 LexEVS Related Issues

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution

6.4 CTS2 Service Related Issues

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution

Project Plan Changes

#DescriptionDue DateResourcesNotesRisksMitigation

 Planned Activities

Area of InterestDetails

Risks, Issues, Dependencies


Opened DateDue DateDescriptionLikelihood (H, M, L)ImpactAssignedStatusMitigation Strategy


 #Opened DateDescriptionImpactAssignedStatus


Opened DateDescriptionAssigned


Action Item Backlog

 #AssignedDescriptionDate IdentifiedDue DateDate CompletedStatus
64ScottTo follow up on URI's on OWL2 with Harold.   on hold
164CoryCory to add implementation to CTS2 implementations page.2014.04.30  on hold
197ScottDo a gap analysis on what the URI_Resolver logs and what NCI would like to know from these logs2014.6.18  on hold
200Larry/SherryQuery current LexEVS users about use of SOAP, REST or QBE services in the legacy caCORE api's2014.6.18  on hold
207CoryWrite issue against CTS2 OMG regarding the ability to return INACTIVE concepts only.2014.07.30  on hold
210Larry/GilbertoDetermine if there is a need to meet with the CTRP2014.07.30  on hold
212LarryInclude LexGrid XML Export as part of the 5.1 retirement notice. 2014.07.30  

on hold

224ScottURI Resolver - Provide overview of how to access the URI Resolver2014.09.03  

on hold

225ScottURI Resolver - Look at TLAMP and VSAC service to determine usage of URI Resolver2014.09.03  on hold
244CraigPlan meeting with Tracy to discuss collaborative LexEVS development process2014.12.03  on hold
281ScottTry to replicate what CTRP did to break our service (retrieve a tree through CTS2).2015.03.25  on hold
282Mayo TeamLook into implementing graph node in CTS2 for the path to root method (and path to leaf).2015.03.25  on hold




  • No labels