NIH | National Cancer Institute | NCI Wiki  

WIKI MAINTENANCE NOTICE

Please be advised that NCI Wiki will be will be undergoing maintenance on Monday, June 24th between 1000 ET and 1100 ET.
Wiki will remain available, but users may experience screen refreshes or HTTP 502 errors during the maintenance period. If you encounter these errors, wait 1-2 minutes, then refresh your page.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the CBIIT Atlassian Management Team.

 Attendees

NameRolePresent
Wright, Larry NIH/NCI  x
Fragoso, Gilberto NIH/NCI    x

De Coronado, Sherri    

NIH/NCI    

Safran, Tracy

NIH/NCI [C]x
Ong, Kim L
ISx
Lucas, Jason R
ISx
Bauer, Scott  Mayox
Stancl, Craig
Mayox
Endle,  CoryMayox
Sharma, DeepakMayo 
Wynne, Robert    NIH/NCI [C] 
Tran, Tin    NIH/NCI [C] x
Carlsen, Brian NIH/NCI [C]x
Wong, Joanne NIH/NCI [C] 

Kuntipuram, Kumar

NIH/NCI [C] 

Action Items

AssignedDescriptionDate IdentifiedDue DateDate CompletedStatus
Rob

Close issue 

  LEXEVS-1516 - Getting issue details... STATUS

2016.02.092016.04.10 Open
Craig

Create JIRA issue to update CTS2 service to use Apache Commons Collections Version 3.2.1 (security issue)

2016.03.092016.03.30 Open
CraigCreate JIRA issue to remove caCore legacy code2016.04.202016.04.30 Open
CoryUpdate wiki to describe what DBs are supported/tested going forward2016.04.272016.04.30 Open
Mayo

Set up an ARC meeting for LexEVS 6.4

2016.06.292016.07.09 Open

Progress

  
Scott
  • Sprint 33
  • Sprint 34 Planning
  • On going Support
Cory
  • Sprint 33
  • Sprint 34 Planning
  • On going Support
Deepak
  • Sprint 34 Planning
Craig
  • Sprint 33
  • Sprint 34 Planning
  • Agile Admin

Agenda

Sprint Status

 

Current Sprint  Sprint 33 (June 23, 2016 – July 6, 2016)

LexEVS S13-500 Agile Development - Sprint Status#SprintStatus-Sprint33

We finished sprint 33.

The HL7 loader issue for namespace is complete

There were three OWL2 loader issues that were resolved

Lucene code has been merged into the master branch

We are also planning for sprint 34 and for the next LexEVS release.

Dev - RC.1

  • Status of Deployment and Verification

Deployment to DEV:

  • Toky deployed using the Jenkins server
  • Once LexEVS is installed via AHP, Tin will test.

ARC Process

  • Updates

Deployment to DEV:

  • Sara is using our original PTE request to have LexEVS installed on DEV. This ticket has been assigned to Jacob.
  • The Systems team will do the install on DEV using AHP.
    • Remote API - This will be a new container (there will be 6.3 and 6.4 instance available)
    • CTS2 - 6.4 This will be used in place of 6.3. CTS2 6.4 will reuse the 6.3 container.
    • URI resolver will not change. We will point to the existing one.
  • We don't want to require clients to have to update their client builds for 6.4

OWL2 Loaders discussion

  • Feedback regarding cardinality

Quantified Object Of Restrictions -

  • Cardinality restriction is covered in this fix.
  • What do we do with the other cardinality restrictions?
  • Should these be traversable?
    • relationships
    • qualifiers (if they are at the end).

Larry suggested the following:

  • Base semantics could be used in the LexEVS
  • Full semantics should be in another tool besides LexEVS (possibly a triple store). The LexEVS model doesn't support this.

Scott suggested that we think about the restrictions issue and we will continue our discussion at the meeting set up for this Friday.

HL7 Loader issue - create issue for the flipped internal code and entity code.

  • LEXEVS-2016 - Getting issue details... STATUS
  • Gilberto's feedback

Current fix is to call everything an "HL7" namespace object.

Do we need to expand this to multiple namespaces?

Gilberto mentioned the following:

  • In the case of the OBI vocabulary, we are using coding scheme to denote the vocabulary, which is in turn composed of several namespaces, GO, ChEBI, IAO, as well as the OBI namespace itself.  
  • In the case of HL7, we'd be using "namespace" for the container, while each individual HL7 vocabulary is a "coding scheme" (per the HL7 nomenclature).  

Gilberto asked if this fixes Kim's issue? Yes, there is now a namespace called "HL7".

We agreed to go with this approach for now and have it tested by Kim.

LexEVS External Users

None

getIsPreffered() - Prioritize JIRA Issue

This can wait until LexEVS 6.5 (if it wasn't fixed in 6.4)

TODO: verify if this was fixed in 6.4.

HTTPs as a requirement for CTS2, Remote API and URI resolver

  • Discuss the timeline for this requirement

Larry mentioned that there is an HHS mandate that all services need to move to HTTPS by the end of the year.

Any new services created after this year will need to be HTTPS.

Question: When do existing services need to be updated?

TODO: Create a JIRA issue for this and place it into 6.5 for now.

6.5 Review and Planning

We will need to revisit the 6.5 planning as time ran out during the meeting.
Map Issue

This will not be in LexEVS 6.4.

Larry would like us to come up with a plan and try to fit it into the LexEVS 6.5 schedule.

  • Refer to issue LEXEVS-1460 - Getting issue details... STATUS
Team Absences

Mayo Team

  • Scott - July 15th - 20th

JIRA Issues

Recent LexEVS Related Bugs and Features (within last week)

Key Summary T Created Reporter P Status Affected Version/s Fix Version/s
Loading...
Refresh

Recent CTS2 Service Related Issues (within last week)

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

6.4 LexEVS Related Issues

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

6.4 CTS2 Service Related Issues

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution
Loading...
Refresh

Project Plan Changes

#DescriptionDue DateResourcesNotesRisksMitigation
 None     
       
       

 Planned Activities

Area of InterestDetails
  
  
  

Risks, Issues, Dependencies

Risks

Opened DateDue DateDescriptionLikelihood (H, M, L)ImpactAssignedStatusMitigation Strategy
         
         

Issues

 #Opened DateDescriptionImpactAssignedStatus
      
      
      

Dependencies

Opened DateDescriptionAssigned
   
   

 

Action Item Backlog

 #AssignedDescriptionDate IdentifiedDue DateDate CompletedStatus
64ScottTo follow up on URI's on OWL2 with Harold.   on hold
164CoryCory to add implementation to CTS2 implementations page.2014.04.30  on hold
197ScottDo a gap analysis on what the URI_Resolver logs and what NCI would like to know from these logs2014.6.18  on hold
200Larry/SherryQuery current LexEVS users about use of SOAP, REST or QBE services in the legacy caCORE api's2014.6.18  on hold
207CoryWrite issue against CTS2 OMG regarding the ability to return INACTIVE concepts only.2014.07.30  on hold
210Larry/GilbertoDetermine if there is a need to meet with the CTRP2014.07.30  on hold
212LarryInclude LexGrid XML Export as part of the 5.1 retirement notice. 2014.07.30  

on hold

224ScottURI Resolver - Provide overview of how to access the URI Resolver2014.09.03  

on hold

225ScottURI Resolver - Look at TLAMP and VSAC service to determine usage of URI Resolver2014.09.03  on hold
244CraigPlan meeting with Tracy to discuss collaborative LexEVS development process2014.12.03  on hold
281ScottTry to replicate what CTRP did to break our service (retrieve a tree through CTS2).2015.03.25  on hold
282Mayo TeamLook into implementing graph node in CTS2 for the path to root method (and path to leaf).2015.03.25  on hold

 

 

 

  • No labels