NIH | National Cancer Institute | NCI Wiki  


Wright, Larry NIH/NCI  x
Fragoso, Gilberto NIH/NCI     

De Coronado, Sherri    


Safran, Tracy

Ong, Kim L
Lucas, Jason R
Bauer, Scott  Mayox
Stancl, Craig
Endle,  CoryMayox
Wynne, Robert    NIH/NCI [C]x
Tran, Tin    NIH/NCI [C]  

Kuntipuram, Kumar

Haber, MargaretNIH/NCI


Mensah, JacobNIH/NCI [C] 
Trong, TracyNIH/NCI [C]x
Din, SanaNIH/NCI [C]x
Kessler, Ron x

Action Items

AssignedDescriptionDate IdentifiedDue DateDate CompletedStatus


EVS Weekly Tech Meeting

Discussion Points:

  • LexEVS
    • Testing is ongoing on 6.5.1 (Dev branch)
  • Browser/Tools
  • Data
    • Monthy's went to 6.5 stage and 6.4 stage today.  Should go to prod by Friday
  • Systems
  • Triple Store/EVS API

Decision Points:

  • Cory will get the latest status from the systems team on any Docker accomplishments since the last update.

Sprint Status


Current Sprint  Sprint 65 (September 14, 2017 – September 27, 2017)

16X237 Agile Development - Sprint Status#16X237AgileDevelopment-SprintStatus-Sprint65
Tier Deployment - Update
  • Tier Deployment
    • Data deployment

Discussion Points:

Decision Points:

New Rest Service Plugin for LexEVS

Discussion Points: 

  • No new discussion

Decision Points:

Value Set Updates -
  • Hierarchy prioritization

Discussion Points: 

  • LEXEVS-2969 - Getting issue details... STATUS
  • Scott asked if this value set hierarchy work should be put into the next sprint.
    • Some value sets have structure (like neoplasm).  Should this be implemented in LexEVS so the structure can be viewed in the browser?

Decision Points:

  • No decision was made to put it in the next sprint.
Value Set Namespace discussion

Discussion Points: 

  • LEXEVS-1732 - Getting issue details... STATUS
  • Value sets that have codes from multiple coding schemes vs. union of value sets from multiple coding schemes.
  • Scott asked if  we can use the namespace and the source version?
    • Kim suggested that this might be acceptable.

Decision Points:

  • We will continue this discussion offline with Kim.
LexEVS Remote Client updated needed

Discussion Points: 

  • LEXREMCLI-15 - Getting issue details... STATUS
  • This was last updated for 6.4.2 and needs to be updated soon.

Decision Points:

  • We will update/build the client for 6.5.0 and above. 
  • This work will be done in the next sprint.
  • We will also put a notice on the 6.4.2 link indicating users to contact us for assistance with this client.
Backlog grooming - plan meeting

Discussion Points: 

  • We will plan on spending some time with the technical team to clean up the backlog.

Decision Points:

  • Craig will set up a meeting for this.

LexEVS External Users

Discussion Points: 

Decision Points:

Team Absences

Mayo Team

  • Cory -
  • Scott - 9/28
  • Craig - 9/21


  • Tracy - 9/22 - 9/29
  • Rob -
  • Kim -
  • Larry - 9/21-9/29

JIRA Issues

Recent LexEVS Related Bugs and Features (within last week)

Key Summary T Created Reporter P Status Affected Version/s Fix Version/s

Recent CTS2 Service Related Issues (within last week)

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution

6.5 LexEVS Related Issues

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution

6.5 CTS2 Service Related Issues

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution

Project Plan Changes

#DescriptionDue DateResourcesNotesRisksMitigation

 Planned Activities

Area of InterestDetails

Risks, Issues, Dependencies


Opened DateDue DateDescriptionLikelihood (H, M, L)ImpactAssignedStatusMitigation Strategy


 #Opened DateDescriptionImpactAssignedStatus


Opened DateDescriptionAssigned


Action Item Backlog

 #AssignedDescriptionDate IdentifiedDue DateDate CompletedStatus




  • No labels