NIH | National Cancer Institute | NCI Wiki  


Wright, Larry NIH/NCI  x
Fragoso, Gilberto NIH/NCI    x

De Coronado, Sherri    


Safran, Tracy

Hardie, LindaMayo 
Ong, Kim L
Lucas, Jason R
Bauer, Scott  Mayox
Peterson, Kevin
Stancl, Craig
Wynne, Robert    NIH/NCIx
Brem, Larry  NIH/NCI [C]   
Pan, JJ
Tran, Tin    NIH/NCI [C] x
Kanjamala, Pradip  Mayo  
Ahmed. Shamim
NIH/NC [C]  
Haber, Margaret (NIH/NCI) 
Roth, Laura (NIH/NLM)  
Ramani, Vivek (NIH/NCI) [C]  
Carlsen, Brian (NIH/NCI) [C]x
Wong, Joanne  x

Kuntipuram, Kumar



Action Items

 #AssignedDescriptionDate IdentifiedDue DateDate CompletedStatus
1KumarSchedule closure meeting for GitHub migration   open
2Kevin PetersonOne CTS2 REST deployment issue to be completed.   open
3Craig Stancl, Kevin Peterson
  • Security Requirements for the REST interface Questionnaire (Note from JJ) 

  • We need to be prepared to answer the questions that were sent out, and need to meet with the ARB
  • Prepare questions, a few slides before the meeting and send to JJ 

July 9July 30 open
4Kevin, Scott

Deploy OWL2 Loader to DEV for verification

5Kevin, Scott

Deploy MIF Loader to DEV for verification

6Kevin, ScottDeploy MedDRALoader to DEV for verification   done
8Craig StanclCraig to send follow up to Jason regarding the build and deploy steps   done

Add a new method to the SearchExtension to include an ‘anonymous’ flag. Leave existing methods as-is. 

10Kevin, Tracy
  • 5.1: Need to create a patch that increases the temporary RRF table column sizes as appropriate.

  • 6.0: Re-try the Meta loader 

  • Create a wiki page with links to widgets, etc, and include as part of the release notes. Possible ideas. A whitepaper is about to be published.

  • Mayo to talk with Harold for suggestions. done

12Craig and Kevin

Enumerate risks/concerns in moving to Java 1.7 for LexEVS and the CTS2 REST Services. 

13GilbertoWill look at the MIF and OWL2 loads for verification    
14ScottCheck into problems with load and activation parameters in the ResolvedValueSet load script    
15ScottFollow up on maven requirements for AntHill Pro   open
16BrainTo email details of column size changes in the UMLS metathesaurus to Criag    
17Scott, CraigFollow up on deployment requirements. Scope document?    
18GilbertoTo file a waiver for all tiers regarding the use of new tech stack items including Java 1.7    
19KevinWill update Struts jars and test the results locally    


Area of InterestDetails
  • Jira 552 – OWL2 Loader, Jira 551 – MedDRA Loader, Jira 553 – HL7 MIF Loader Feedback (Tracy, Gilberto, Kim)
Tracy loaded OWL2 and HL7 MIF. Gilberto to look at the MIF and the OWL2. There may need to be some settings that need to be adjusted. Some qualifiers were not being resolved as qualifiers. Load is correct but they need to determine. MedDRA loader script still to be looked at (Tracy)
  • Loading of Resolved Value Sets – Status (Tracy)
Would like to load and activate in one step. See comments in JIRA # 571 Value sets available on the loader machine. Scott to follow up
  • Follow up from ARC meeting - SCM team (probably Stephen Reilly) will discuss Maven requirements and possibly demo existing AnthillPro projects using it – Follow up from Jason (Craig)
Does Mayo need to follow up on this? Scott to follow up on the use of Maven. If a meeting is necessary, contact Jason Lucas.
  • Metathesaurus column size changes. (Tracy)
UMLS Metathesarus has expanded columns. Columns changes will need to be addressed. Brian will email with details to Craig.
  • Tier Deployment – Current NCI Process
Deployment document is the scope document. Scott, Craig to follow up. JJ can help with any modifications to the deployment SOP.
  • GitHub Migration - Closure Meeting
Kumar to set up the meeting in Larry Brems place
  • PTE Updates
PTE's should now be up to date
  • Java 1.7 (Kevin)
The CI server was switched to 1.7 and about 20 failures occurred as a result. These will have to be evaluated. The tech stack is in flux and will be so for the near future. A waiver will be requested by Gilberto for java 1.7.
  • Struts (Kevin)
Should Struts be upgraded? Some tests have been done on the NCI side where tests were not affected by the change. We'll update the jars. Kevin
  • Status Reports Delay (Craig)
These have fallen behind with the change of personnel. Mayo is resolving this.
  • URI Resolver Demo (Linda)
Postponed till next week.



JIRA Issues

Issue NumberDescriptionStatus

Project Plan Changes

#DescriptionDue DateResourcesNotesRisksMitigation

 Planned Activities

Area of InterestDetails

Risks, Issues, Dependencies


Opened DateDue DateDescriptionLikelihood (H, M, L)ImpactAssignedStatusMitigation Strategy


 #Opened DateDescriptionImpactAssignedStatus


Opened DateDescriptionAssigned
6.26.2013 GitHub Close out meeting

Kuntipuram, Kumar






  • No labels