NIH | National Cancer Institute | NCI Wiki  


Wright, Larry NIH/NCI  x
Fragoso, Gilberto NIH/NCI    x

De Coronado, Sherri    


Safran, Tracy

Ong, Kim L
Lucas, Jason R
Bauer, Scott  Mayox
Peterson, Kevin
Stancl, Craig
Wynne, Robert    NIH/NCIx
Brem, Larry  NIH/NCI [C]   
Pan, JJ
Tran, Tin    NIH/NCI [C] x
Kanjamala, Pradip  Mayo x
Ahmed, Shamim
NIH/NC [C] x
Haber, Margaret (NIH/NCI) 
Roth, Laura (NIH/NLM)  
Ramani, Vivek (NIH/NCI) [C]  
Carlsen, Brian (NIH/NCI) [C] 
Wong, Joanne  x

Kuntipuram, Kumar



Action Items

 #AssignedDescriptionDate IdentifiedDue DateDate CompletedStatus
39KevinDemo of REST service exposed in Mayo value set browser   deferred
53CraigUpdate the project plan according to Tin's schedule   open
54TracyWill try the NCI Thesaurus again.  To follow up with Scott if this continues to load slowly.  Will also test the new MedDRA load features. LexEVS-569 (NCIt took 22 hours to load).  MedDRA load completed and needs examined  09/24/2013open
55PradipPradip to get a lexbig.jar to Kim   done
56ScottProvide PTE Links to Tin for URI Resolver and CTS2 Service   done
57KimUpdate JIRA item 581 and set to deferred   done
58ScottUpdate MedDRA to use the old URI. - This was tested and works.  09/19/2013done
59ScottContact Tracy about the details of the MedDRA active/inactive status implementation   open
60ScottCommit an interim fix for the Thesaurus xml export   open
61RobTo get files for Scott to do test load of the NCI Thesuarus   open
62Kevin/ScottTo coordinate getting content from third party for wiki update   open
63KevinInitiate discussion for Mayo on JIRA item #585   open
64ScottCommunicate to Craig on the possible government shutdown.   done
64KevinTo follow up on URI's on OWL2 with Harold.   open
65GilbertoTo let Mayo know when SFTP site goes live   open


Area of InterestDetails
Loader Evaluation status

MedDRA and OWL2 load status.  Will commit uri update – scott.  Flagging of LLT's in MedDRA that are on longer active needs to be checked.  Need to use this set the Active/Inactive.  Scott to contact Tracy on this issue

Will we be changing uri's for OWL2 – ping Harold.  Kevin to follow up.  Other work items have been noted.  One issue outstanding that Gilberto will report on later.  May use a different representation for the associations.  .

6.1 QA and DeploymentStalled at the URI Resolver.  Will keep the remote API. going up the tiers while the other deployments go up the tiers.  Expectation is that all will be through QA early next week.
5.1 and 6.0 MedDRA patchUpdate requested.  Multiple versions would cause an exception if there was a null passed in for version. Would like this to default to PRODUCTION tagged terminology or a terminology that is the only version of the terminology.  The new loader does add a new URI for MedDRA, but a coding scheme uri would have to be a parameter.  We could force the new loader to go back to the old URI.  Scott to update MedDRA to use the old URI.  5.1 and 6.0 security jar is an NCI issue.  Norval may try to apply a patch.
JIRA #492We need a status on this item.  Would like to export from something newer than 5.1. Scott will commit an interim fix.
Release artifactsWhere will these artifacts be kept (formerly uploaded to Gforge). Gilberto waiting for a reply from the support about the SFTP site.  Nearly ready to go live.
External Collaborator wants to add to the wikiKevin reported we have someone who has offered to document embedding lexevs in a web app.  What is the protocol.  Gilberto suggested he send his documentation for us to post. Otherwise he will have to get an LDAP account.  Gilberto to follow up with Ann Wiley.  Kevin/Scott to coordinate the upload of content.
DocumentationLexEVS Project and Design Documents
Readiness ReviewQuestion to Larry Brem about preparations.  Larry would prefer to do this without a meeting.  Email is sufficient.  Financial plan will be handled by Larry Brem.
Thesaurus load timeRob will get files or file names to Scott
JIRA #585Question open on the '?' search for contains. Mayo will discuss and respond with analysis of implementation.  (Kevin)
Memory requirements for 6.1 as opposed to 6.025% more memory in RAM requirements.  2GB is what we have on our DEV server.  Updating Lucene could be an option.  Going to 2.9 would not be painful.  Going to 4 could mean extensive code change.
Next WeekPossible Gvt Shutdown.  Preparations are underway.  One possibility is that parts of EVS will remain up.  Deployments may not happen.  Work communications via Government email will cease after Monday if this happens. Scott to communicate to Craig on this matter. 



JIRA Issues

Issue NumberDescriptionStatus

Project Plan Changes

#DescriptionDue DateResourcesNotesRisksMitigation

 Planned Activities

Area of InterestDetails

Risks, Issues, Dependencies


Opened DateDue DateDescriptionLikelihood (H, M, L)ImpactAssignedStatusMitigation Strategy


 #Opened DateDescriptionImpactAssignedStatus


Opened DateDescriptionAssigned





  • No labels