Agile Support Process
- 8 hours a week will be allocated for the development team to work on LexEVS support.
- This will include things such as phone or email issues as well as any assigned defects during the sprint.
- Initial investigation will be done to triage the issue.
- If more time is needed, the requester should create a JIRA issue with the following identifiers:
- Fix version: 6.4
- Type: Bug
- NCI should groom the backlog and determine when the issue should be addressed. Ideally, not until the next sprint.
- If this is a high priority issue, NCI will need to indicate this to the development team and we can start to work on it right away with the understanding that it will affect the work that gets done in the current sprint
FishEye and JIRA and Git
- Example Git Checkin:
- LEXEVSCTS2-29 - updated call to search method to default to retrieve only active entities. Updated version of LexEVS to 6.3.0.RC2 and updated the version of CTS2 Framework to 1.1.2.
- JIRA comment should reference the Git Commit (link) - Example JIRA Comment: