1) Integrated Azure's Kubernetes \ Storage \ Networks \ VM pools \ and Docker Registry pieces with CodaLab with the help from Patrick Flickinger.
2) Integrated Okta into CodaLab for the same project. Okat is a single sign on, federate identity based authentication system. This means we can use Partners IDs for signing in.
|Planned for next month|
1) In September I need to make the VM resource pool contain GPUs.
2) Test Phase ends 9/3 and participant finalists will need their Dockers run on the CBIT platform as well as at MGH.
3) Upload Carolyn's video to Medici website.
Things that went well:
Things that could be improved:
|Bi-weekly Meeting #1|
|Bi-weekly Meeting #2|
|Description||Resolution||Status||Creation Date||Close Date|
Get sample pneumonia algorithm running on Azure VM
|Need to increase quota||pending|
Get pools of VMs in Azure integration to be based on GPU machines
|Depends on above task||pending|
|Description||Mitigation||Rank||Status||Creation Date||Realization||Close Date|
|If we can't get GPU machines hooked up to Kebernetes in Azure then we can't run algorithms||Execute above tasks and get help from Patrick and or Azure support team||1||pending|