1) Integrated Azure's Kubernetes \ Storage \ Networks \ VM pools \ and Docker Registry pieces with CodaLab with the help from Patrick Flickinger.
- UPDATE: Codalab is loaded into kubernetes so that we can minimize VMs that will be running. While this should streamline things we are having huge amounts of trouble getting the ingress-nginx helm chart working properly. Also the cert-manager chart integration isn't quite working. Patrick has determined that this is related to incorrect documentation on the Microsoft side.
|Planned for next month|
1) We make the VM resource pool contain GPUs, but we are deploying into US West 2 right now and it needs to be US East for compatibility with this thing called an "Express Route" from Partners to securely transfer data. It is only available in the US East and US East 2 zones.
2) Test Phase ends 9/3 and participant finalists will need their Dockers run on the CBIT platform as well as at MGH.
3) Upload Carolyn's video to Medici website.
Things that went well:
Things that could be improved:
|Bi-weekly Meeting #1|
|Bi-weekly Meeting #2|
|Description||Resolution||Status||Creation Date||Close Date|
Get sample pneumonia algorithm running on Azure VM
|Need to increase quota||complete|
Get pools of VMs in Azure integration to be based on GPU machines
|Depends on above task||pending|
|Description||Mitigation||Rank||Status||Creation Date||Realization||Close Date|
|If we can't get GPU machines hooked up to Kubernetes in Azure then we can't run algorithms||Execute above tasks and get help from Patrick and or Azure support team||--||closed|
|We needed to request additional access to GPU machines through the Azure service portal|
|Ingress service in Kubernetes is not behaving like the standard tutorials or documentation||Keep plugging away to find the correct configuration||1||open|
|Azure has inconsistent docs on how to set this service up.||--|