Depending on the permissions allowed for each wiki space, you can export multiple wiki pages, such as an entire page family to HTML. Exporting to HTML assumes that you are importing content into another system.
To export one or more pages to HTML
- In the upper left, click the second button to the right of the space name.
- From the Space tools menu, select Content Tools and then the Export tab. The Export Formats page appears.
- Select HTML. If you do not have this option, contact Application Support at NCIAppSupport@nih.gov.
- Click Next. The Export HTML Options page appears.
- Select Custom Export. A panel opens listing all pages in the wiki space to which you have access.
- If you do not want to export comments with the pages, clear the Include comments checkbox.
- Select the checkboxes for the pages you want to export.
- To clear all checkboxes, click Deselect All.
- To select all checkboxes, click Select All.
- To select or clear all checkboxes for an entire page family, click the checkbox for the parent page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and then click Export. The Exporting Space as PDF - In Progress page appears. When the export completes, "Export complete" appears below the progress bar.
- Click the link to download the file. Save the file.
- Find the ZIP file with the export and unzip it.
Also refer to the following Atlassian help page: