To upload an attachment to a wiki page
- Navigate to and open the page to which you want to add an attachment.
- Upload the file as described in the following Atlassian help page:
- To return to the contents of the page, click View Page.
To insert a link pointing to an attachment
- Navigate to and open the page in which you want to add a link.
- In the page you want to change, click Edit.
- Click the link icon. The Insert link dialog box appears.
- Select Files and select the attachment.
- Click Insert. A link appears, with the filename as the link text, as shown in the following example: Example_document_508_compliant.doc.
- To display the link as a thumbnail, click the link and select Show as thumbnail. The thumbnail replaces the link text, and it is still a link, as shown in the following example:
Also refer to the following Atlassian help page: