- Configure your browser to allow popups from cadsr.cancer.gov.
Display a list of items, as described in one of the following pages:
- If you are a guest user, you can display the contents of a cart, as described in Using the Cart.
- If you are a guest user, you can search for data elements or forms, as described in Searching for Data Elements or Searching for Forms.
- If you are logged in, you can search for any administered item, as described in Searching for Administered Items.
In the list of items, select the rows you want to export.
Select Delivery Options > Export to Excel. Various messages appear:
- To remove line breaks and additional spaces in the report, click OK in the first message.
- To preserve line breaks and additional spaces in the report, click Cancel in the first message and OK in the second message.
The system generates a file based on your selections.
- Save the file.
When you open the exported file, a message appears: "The file format and extension of ‘<filename>’ don't match. The file could be corrupted or unsafe. Unless you trust it's source, don't open it. Do you want to open it anyway?" Click Yes.