- Log in as described in Logging In. The home page appears, with objects you have specified as favorites in the Favorites panel (if any).
To add a basic object to your favorites:
- Select Manage > Manage Data. The Manage Data page appears.
- Select the object of interest. The page for that object appears.
- Click the Add to Favorites icon. The Add to Favorites dialog box appears.
- (Optional) Revise the name.
- Click Save. A message at the top of the page confirms the change.
To manage your list of existing favorites, select Personalize > Favorites. The Manage Favorites page appears. The following table describes actions you can take on this page:
Action Instructions Add an advanced object to your favorites Click Add. The Add New Favorite page appears. Specify an object type, object, and object name. Click Save. Add multiple advanced objects to your favorites Click Add Multiple. The Add New Favorite page appears. In each row, specify an object type, object, and object name. Click Save. Edit the name of a favorite Select one or more favorites from the list. Click Edit. The Edit Favorite page appears. In the Object name column, revise one or more names. Click Save. Delete a favorite Select one or more favorites from the list. Click Delete. A message appears, requesting confirmation. Click OK. Change the order of favorites Click Order. The Order Favorites page appears. For each object that you want to move, select it and then click the up or down icons to move it. Click Save.