In compliance with the Federal Information Technology Acquisition Reform Act (FITARA),CPIC and EPLC, the MDR Modernization project has completed the Concept and Planning phases of EPLC and been through Stage Gate Reviews.
- The project received approvals from the CBIIT Technical Review Team (TRT) and the CBIIT Information Technology Review Board (CITRB).
- A Business Owner Group is being formed, and an Advisory Group has been recommend to ensure that the investment meets NCI and stakeholder needs.
- CBIIT has implemented all legacy caDSR requirements in caDSR II which went into production May 1, 2022.
caDSR Requirements Gathering Process
caDSR tooling requirements arise in many settings. By using one of the means described below you will ensure that your ideas have been successfully communicated and documented. Software requests for enhancements are acknowledged by the caDSR team with the creation of an item in our tracking database and assigned a reference number, making it easy to track your favorite request! If it doesn't have a GForge tracker number, we haven't yet realized it as a requirement.
Requirements have come from the following sources, some of which are no longer valid, but many of which represent continued areas of need:
- caDSR Software Users Meetings. Visit the caDSR Content Meeting Materials wiki page for links to past meeting presentations and meeting notes, and links to status and planning information. As the release cycle progresses we begin a public review and prioritization, drawing from variety of factors to make final "in/out" decisions. We conduct user feedback sessions throughout the design and prototype phases.
- CBIIT Application Support or by the "Send comments and suggestions" links from the caDSR tools. All messages are received and logged by Application Support.
- Through the caDSR Users LISTSERV, where ideas are posted and participants can discuss them. All postings are read, and if a requirement is suggested, it's entered into our tracking system once confirmed.
- Prior requirements initiatives, some of these are linked to the SI Requirements wiki
Personal communications: Ideas or suggestions are submitted to Dianne Reeves (Program Manager for caDSR Content) and Denise Warzel (Program Manager for caDSR Software).
broad community input via an RFI (NOT-CA-15-019). For links to the RFI document and the requirements draft, refer to the following pages, which will be updated as it evolves with community input.
SI Requirements Summary and Outline
The requirements identified in Phase I and Phase II have been outlined and summarized and are linked in the following pages. The following pages and pre-RFP documents were frozen in June 2016, and provided input to the development of the SOW.