|Schedule closure meeting for GitHub migration
|One CTS2 REST deployment issue to be completed.
|Craig Stancl, Kevin Peterson
Deploy OWL2 Loader to DEV for verification
Deploy MIF Loader to DEV for verification
|Deploy MedDRALoader to DEV for verification
|Craig to send follow up to Jason regarding the build and deploy steps
Add a new method to the SearchExtension to include an ‘anonymous’ flag. Leave existing methods as-is.
|Craig and Kevin
Enumerate risks/concerns in moving to Java 1.7 for LexEVS and the CTS2 REST Services.
|Will look at the MIF and OWL2 loads for verification
|Check into problems with load and activation parameters in the ResolvedValueSet load script
|Follow up on maven requirements for AntHill Pro
|To email details of column size changes in the UMLS metathesaurus to Criag
|Follow up on deployment requirements. Scope document?
|To file a waiver for all tiers regarding the use of new tech stack items including Java 1.7
|Will update Struts jars and test the results locally
|Area of Interest
|Tracy loaded OWL2 and HL7 MIF. Gilberto to look at the MIF and the OWL2. There may need to be some settings that need to be adjusted. Some qualifiers were not being resolved as qualifiers. Load is correct but they need to determine. MedDRA loader script still to be looked at (Tracy)
|Would like to load and activate in one step. See comments in JIRA # 571 Value sets available on the loader machine. Scott to follow up
|Does Mayo need to follow up on this? Scott to follow up on the use of Maven. If a meeting is necessary, contact Jason Lucas.
|UMLS Metathesarus has expanded columns. Columns changes will need to be addressed. Brian will email with details to Craig.
|Deployment document is the scope document. Scott, Craig to take care of thatfollow up. JJ can help with any modifications to the deployment SOP.
|Kumar to set up the meeting in Larry Brems place
|PTE's should now be up to date
|The CI server was switched to 1.7 and about 20 failures occurred as a result. These will have to be evaluated. The tech stack is in flux and will be so for the near future. A waiver will be requested by Gilberto for java 1.7.
|Should Struts be upgraded? Some tests have been done on the NCI side where tests were not affected by the change. We'll update the jars. Kevin
|These have fallen behind with the change of personnel. Mayo is resolving this.
|Postponed till next week.