- Service Management consists of and an API and example programs to load, index, publish, and manage both vocabulary content and service metadata for the vocabulary server. Examples are found in the
admindirectory of the LexEVS root installation directory.
- LexEVS Application Programming Interface (API) is comprised of methods to support Lexical Operations, Graph Operations, Value Set Operations, Authoring Operations, and History Operations. Examples are found in the
examplesdirectory of the LexEVS root installation directory.
- Documentation consists of detailed JavaDocs and the LexEVS 6.0 Programmer's Guide and LexEVS 6.x Administration Guide.
- Automated Test Suite is provided to validate the LexEVS installation. It includes relatively small sample vocabularies that can be loaded by the user. These can be found in the
testdirectory and its sub-directory,
- Configuration and Resource Files provide custom configuration of the LexEVS runtime to users.