- Navigate to the wiki page that is the most logical parent for your page.
- Add a page, as described in Adding a Page or a Blog Post.
- Restrict viewing or editing of the page or both if you wish, as described in Restricting viewing and editing of pagesWho Can View and Edit Pages.
- Add child pages to your wiki home page to create a page family that is a useful hierarchy of pages for your team.
- Consider adding a list of links that point to the child pages, as described in Putting a List of Child Pages on a Page. The left sidebar has these links, but some users hide that sidebar.