- Initial release to extend the existing ISA-TAB Specification to support nanomaterial composition and characterization. Extensions include:
- Addition of the Material File to describe the composition and inherent properties of nanomaterials and other small molecules
- Addition of fields in the ISA-TAB Investigation File to support biomedical investigations such as Investigation Disease, Investigation Disease Term Accession Number, Investigation Disease Term Source REF, and Investigation Outcome
- Addition of fields in the ISA-TAB Investigation File to support biomedical studies such as Study Disease, Study Disease Term Accession Number, Study Disease Term Source REF, and Study Outcome
- Addition of fields in the ISA-TAB Investigation File to support the capture of Study Assay Measurement, Study Assay Measurement Term Accession Number, and Study Assay Measurement Term Source REF
- Addition of fields in the ISA-TAB Investigation File to support the capture of ontology terms for Study Factor Name such as Study Factor Name Accession Number and Study Factor Name Term Source REF.
- Addition of fields in the ISA-TAB Study File to reference the Material File
- Addition of field in the ISA-TAB Assay File to support Measurement Values and the capture of Statistics (e.g. mean, standard deviation) associated with Measurement Values
- nitial Release. N/A.
Known Issues and Workarounds
- Initial Release. N/A.
Help Downloading Files
For help accessing PDF, RTF, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, audio, or video files on this wiki, go to Help Downloading Files.