- Modified the ISA-TAB-Nano 1.1 version to address user comments. Modifications include:
- Removal of the Material Linkage column from the Material File.
- Fixed Material File glossary, template, and examples to remove the Material Linkage column
Known Issues and Workarounds
- Currently, ISA-TAB does not support Study Grant Number and Study Funding Agency as standard fields in the Investigation Files. These fields can be added in a comments field.
- Grouping of assays is subjective to the particular study. Recommend grouping of assays that use the same sample under one study.
- For studies involving insertion of tumor cells into mice and the application of a nanoparticle as a treatment, the tumor cells should be parameter values and the nanoparticle should be factor values.
|ISA-TAB-Nano 1.2||March 2014|
|ISA-TAB-Nano 1.1||June 2013|
|ISA-TAB-Nano 1.0||August 2012|