There are seven xml files attached to show how to use AnnotationOfAnnotation to annotate matching nodules.
- https-76353.xml is the orginal LIDC annotation files.
- matching.xml is the output of MAX software using https-76353.xml as input. MAX finds match occurring on nodule ID 4064, Nodule 001, 1386, and 3096 in https-76353.xml.
- https-76353_AIM1.xml, https-76353_AIM2.xml, https-76353_AIM3.xml and https-76353_AIM4.xml are LIDC annotations in AIM format for nodule ID 4064, Nodule 001, 1386, and 3096.
- https-76353_AIM_AnnotationOfAnnotation.xml is the sample AnnotationOfAnnotation used to describe the matching nodules.
One more complicated case of nodule mapping:
- cc_http-4614.xml is the original IDRI annotation file.
- cc_match.xml and cc_pmap.xml are the output of MAX software using cc_http-4614 as input.