What did we do well?
- Fewer interruptions led to more focused task effort.
- Managed support issues in the absence of Scott.
- Sprint was planned accordingly to expected absences.
What should we have done better?
- Need to better follow the 6.3 deployment - including CTS2 services.
- Need ability to evaluate so we can plan better when selecting version of Lucene.
- When deploying to Heroku, use a dev instance instead of the PROD instance.
- Better association of LexEVS CTS2 issues to LexEVS issues. This is currently not possible with our LexEVS Agile board/backlog.