- Peer-Programming went well and provided effective team work that allowed development to go faster. This exposed Cory to large amount of code that was new to him. This will benefit us in the future.
- Limited time needed for admin.
- Successfully completed 6.3 wiki pages.
- The sprint tasks were underestimated and we could not resolve all that we put in the sprint. So, when sprint planning, it may benefit the team to limit was in added to the sprint. And add stories as time permits during the sprint.
- Tasks could have been added as stories and not tasks - in many cases.