- Support issues were completed in planned allotted.
- Team doing well associating commits to the story and tasks.
- Fell short when planning the sprint and not fully considering the reduction of Cory's time to complete tasks.
- Need to put less in sprint when we have unknown availability.
- Better to pull things from Sprint when you realize things will not be complete.
- Provide better scoped stories (make the stories smaller)
- When working on a story and you realize there are other changes to be made, capture in another story. Keep the commits limited to the specific story.
- When creating a story, capture the exit criteria so we know if a story is complete or not.