- Started the sprint with reasonable Story Points.
- Completed more story points than expected.
- Well planned stories and exit criteria.
- Order of tasks was important - led to other tasks getting complete due to previously resolved tasks.
- Team was good at testing, merging testing bug fix branches. (manual CI process)
- Miscommunication about adding mapping issue
- Scope of performance task was much larger than expected. This led to us not completing the user story. (for example - should have had setup user story (configuring, loading content) and then performance execution user story and then finally a performance result/documentation story.)