NIH | National Cancer Institute | NCI Wiki  


Wright, Larry NIH/NCI  x
Fragoso, Gilberto NIH/NCI     

De Coronado, Sherri    


Safran, Tracy

Ong, Kim L
Lucas, Jason R
Bauer, Scott  Mayox
Stancl, Craig
Endle,  CoryMayox
Wynne, Robert    NIH/NCIx
Tran, Tin    NIH/NCI [C] x
Carlsen, Brian (NIH/NCI) [C]x
Wong, Joanne   

Kuntipuram, Kumar


Action Items

 #AssignedDescriptionDate IdentifiedDue DateDate CompletedStatus
64ScottTo follow up on URI's on OWL2 with Harold.   on hold
164CoryCory to add implementation to CTS2 implementations page.2014.04.30  on hold
197ScottDo a gap analysis on what the URI_Resolver logs and what NCI would like to know from these logs2014.6.18  on hold
200Larry/SherryQuery current LexEVS users about use of SOAP, REST or QBE services in the legacy caCORE api's2014.6.18  on hold
207CoryWrite issue against CTS2 OMG regarding the ability to return INACTIVE concepts only.2014.07.30  on hold
210Larry/GilbertoDetermine if there is a need to meet with the CTRP2014.07.30  on hold
212LarryInclude LexGrid XML Export as part of the 5.1 retirement notice. 2014.07.30  

on hold

224ScottURI Resolver - Provide overview of how to access the URI Resolver2014.09.03  

on hold

225ScottURI Resolver - Look at TLAMP and VSAC service to determine usage of URI Resolver2014.09.03  on hold
244CraigPlan meeting with Tracy to discuss collaborative LexEVS development process2014.12.03  on hold
281ScottTry to replicate what CTRP did to break our service (retrieve a tree through CTS2).2015.03.25  on hold
282Mayo TeamLook into implementing graph node in CTS2 for the path to root method (and path to leaf).2015.03.25  on hold
287ScottDetermine estimates for  tree extension, mapping extension, and OWL2  fixes to be considered for 6.3.2015.04.08  done
288GilbertoFollow up on the possibility of obtaining a license for the JIRA Capacity plugin (project portfolio management plugin)2015.04.08  open
289Craig/CoryComplete the LexEVS 6.3 ARC document.2015.04.15  done
290CraigCreate JIRA item for Tree Extension Code Merge to LexEVS repository for 6.3 release2015.04.22  done


  • Sprint 3
  • Verification of 6.3 issues
  • Sprint 4 planning
  • Sprint 3
  • Sprint 4 planning
  • Sprint 3
  • Administration
  • Sprint 4 planning


Sprint Status

Review Sprint 3 (finished)

Sprint 4 Planning / Roadmap impact

Sprint 4 Overview

Sprint Planning

Issue Grooming

  • Prioritize JIRA issues

Key Summary T Created Reporter P Status Labels

LexEVS 6.3 logistics

Will LexEVS 6.2 persist once 6.3 is deployed?

Goal is to move to the most recent service (6.3).

CaDSR is testing LexEVS 6.2 (not complete)

CTPR will need to test yet.

Tracy mentioned that there are not many users on LexEVS 6.2 yet.

The TERMS browser will need to test on 6.3 to make sure it works as expected.

The plan then is to reuse the 6.2 containers and URLs for LexEVS 6.3.

ARC Meeting Update

LexEVS 6.3 and the CTS2 API documentation service ARC meeting went well.

We need to create a PTE for the CTS2 API documentation service.

Design and Architecture Review Meeting Planning

Schedule for Thursday or Friday

Larry will set up a meeting for Friday.

Next Release Planning - 6.4 or 7.0?

The question arose because Lucene is a large feature change, but the LexEVS API will not change.

If we don't implement all of the search algorithms, then that could be an API change.

  • "Result Ranking" should be good, but the exact same rank from the previous LexEVS release is not required.

The suggestion is to go with 6.4 so external users wouldn't be concerned about large changes.

JIRA item - Sorting for Tree Hierarchy

Extraneous roots issue - we haven't been able to replicate here.

Scott thought there was an additional request to sort the results.  Kim confirmed this was not the case and there was nothing more to be done.  As long as we don't break the current behavior, there is no concern.

JIRA item - RRF Loader resolution

A new JIRA item was created to capture the need to clean up the RRF loader (as per LEXEVS-879).

This issue was discussed and it will be placed in the backlog until it is prioritized for a future release.

Tree Extension Code Merge to LexEVS repository discussion

This would tie the tree extension to a specific version of LexEVS.  The tree extension usually needs to stay in sync with LexEVS change anyway.

The overall conclusion is to pull the tree extension into the LexEVS code base within Git.

TODO: Create a JIRA item and add this to the 6.3 release.

JIRA Plugin - Update from Gilberto

Gilberto will be back next week to discuss.

JIRA Issues

Recent LexEVS Related Bugs and Features (within last week)

Key Summary T Created Reporter P Status Affected Version/s Fix Version/s

Recent CTS2 Service Related Issues (within last week)

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution

6.4 LexEVS Related Issues

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution

6.4 CTS2 Service Related Issues

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution

Project Plan Changes

#DescriptionDue DateResourcesNotesRisksMitigation

 Planned Activities

Area of InterestDetails

Risks, Issues, Dependencies


Opened DateDue DateDescriptionLikelihood (H, M, L)ImpactAssignedStatusMitigation Strategy


 #Opened DateDescriptionImpactAssignedStatus


Opened DateDescriptionAssigned





  • No labels