NIH | National Cancer Institute | NCI Wiki  


Wright, Larry NIH/NCI  x
Fragoso, Gilberto NIH/NCI     

De Coronado, Sherri    


Safran, Tracy

Ong, Kim L
Lucas, Jason R
Bauer, Scott  Mayox
Stancl, Craig
Endle,  CoryMayox
Wynne, Robert    NIH/NCI [C]x
Tran, Tin    NIH/NCI [C] x

Kuntipuram, Kumar

Haber, MargaretNIH/NCI

Action Items

AssignedDescriptionDate IdentifiedDue DateDate CompletedStatus
CoryAdd link to Maven Opts for end users2016.12.21  



Sprint Status


Current Sprint  Sprint 53 (March 30, 2017 – April 12, 2017)

16X237 Agile Development - Sprint Status#16X237AgileDevelopment-SprintStatus-Sprint53

OWL2 Release Update

  • Final OWL2 source

Discussion Points: 

  •  The current OWL2 source that we have should not have any additional structural changes.
  • We don't anticipate any further changes for LexEVS

Decision Points:

DEV Blade - Update to 6.5.0 RC 1
  • Testing update
  • Install LexEVS admin
  • Moving up the tiers

Discussion Points: 

  • The browser and term browser are running in their containers on DEV.  There have been no reported problems.

Decision Points:

  • Jason will talk to Jacob.  Jacob will need to configure the blade servers on QA/STAGE/PROD for the 6.5.0 release so testing can continue.

Value Set Loading

  • New/Updated Removal scripts

Discussion Points: 

  • We are planning a value set architecture discussion for early next week.
  • Scott has been doing some value set investigation in preparation for this meeting.

Decision Points:  

  • We will need the requirements from NCI in order for the Mayo team to propose a new architecture.

Tree Extensions in 6.5

  • Testing/Validation

Discussion Points: 

  •  Kim will test when 6.5.0.RC is installed on DEV.

Decision Points: 

Docker - Next Steps Discussion

  • Update from recent meeting

Discussion Points:

  • Jacob will install/configure a server for Docker next week.
  • Cory will work with Jacob to get our LexEVS system tests configured and running.

Decision Points:

LexEVS Wiki Documentation

  • Release updates
  • Overall updates

Discussion Points:

  • The documentation should be updated.
  • Tracy mentioned that there are CBIIT technical writers that may be able to help to rework the wiki documentation.
  • Larry mentioned that users that want to program against our APIs have a hard time navigating to a "general developer" starting page on how to use/integrate with the LexEVS API.

Decision Points:

  • Larry agreed that updates to the documentation is necessary, but suggested that we shouldn't overhaul the documentation at this point as it would be a much larger effort.
  • Tracy will send a message to Debra to see if her team could help with our documentation.
LexEVS External Users

Discussion Points:

  • There is a user in China (part of the ISO meeting next week) that is interested in using LexEVS.

Decision Points:

Team Absences

Mayo Team

  • Cory -
  • Scott
    • April 17
    • April 28 - May 3
  • Craig -


  • Tracy
  • Rob

JIRA Issues

Recent LexEVS Related Bugs and Features (within last week)

Key Summary T Created Reporter P Status Affected Version/s Fix Version/s

Recent CTS2 Service Related Issues (within last week)

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution

6.4 LexEVS Related Issues

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution

6.4 CTS2 Service Related Issues

Key Summary T Created Updated Due Assignee Reporter P Status Resolution

Project Plan Changes

#DescriptionDue DateResourcesNotesRisksMitigation

 Planned Activities

Area of InterestDetails

Risks, Issues, Dependencies


Opened DateDue DateDescriptionLikelihood (H, M, L)ImpactAssignedStatusMitigation Strategy


 #Opened DateDescriptionImpactAssignedStatus


Opened DateDescriptionAssigned


Action Item Backlog

 #AssignedDescriptionDate IdentifiedDue DateDate CompletedStatus




  • No labels